Boat History Report
Check Your Credit
Price reduced;Trailer included
Attention: Seller's BONUS-Includes Tri-Axle Trailer that's been used only one time!
To say "preventive minded", concerning the owner of this fine 290DA, would be an accurate statement. He has always kept this vessel in tip-top condition and has the mind-set of never waiting until something happens and then act! This is the same way he also cares for his larger Sea Ray as well. As a multiple boat owner, he's open to offers so if you have been searching for a well-conditioned Sea Ray Sport Cruiser that's ready to have fun with new owners; This is your boat! One more thing, the owner is including the 'bonus' of a Tri-Axle Trailer which has only been used one time! You can take this 290DA wherever you want in order to enjoy the cruising lifestyle with you very own industry leading Sea Ray Sport Cruiser!
Sea Ray only built a 'limited number' of these models which feature a unique cabin w/additional bench seat converting into full berth. It also has the side passage-way entrance w/optional screen door. Always inside stored with 'preventive' maintenace from new, this 290DA is "A rare find". If you are looking for a great Sea Ray Sport Cruiser @ a great price, better take a look at this one ....
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Beam ||9 ft 6 in|| |
|Draft Board/Drive Up ||3 ft 3 in||Dry Weight ||9250 lb|| |
|Engine Make ||MERCRUISER||Engine Model ||4-M420J7US 5.0L MPI|| |
|Engine Year ||2007||Fuel Capacity ||125 gal|| |
|Length at Waterline ||29 ft||Length Overall ||31 ft|| |
|Number of Heads ||1||Holding Tank Size ||28 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||28 gal||Stock Number ||108895|| |
|Engine Hours ||289||Number of Berths ||2|| |
|Number of Engines ||2|| || || |
For Sale by
3605 Thomas Dr
Panama City Beach
Fax: (850) 708-1321
- Navy Canvas
- Gel-Coated Dash
- Spotlight, 5" Remote Controlled
- Smartcraft System View
- Cabin Entry Door w/Screen
- TV 15" Flat Screen w/DVD- Salon
- Cockpit Refrigerator- Dual Voltage
- Electric / Alcohol Stove- 120V / 60 (1 Burner)
- Air Conditioning / Heating- 7,000 BTU
- Generator 5.0 ECD Kohler- Gas
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Raymarine C-70 Chartplotter / GPS
- Under Water Swim Platform Lighting
- Windlass- Lofrans Marlin- Rope / Chain
- Exterior - WHITE
- Interior - WHITE
- Sleek styling with integrated swim platform and concealed swim ladder.
- Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian® countertops.
- Wide portside lockable cabin entry with screen door option.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Innovative cabin seating arrangement with new V-berth design that converts to additional salon seating.
- Ergonomic dash accommodates for full electronics options.
- Center entry into a spacious mid-cabin area.
- Dual deck skylights flood the cabin with natural light.
- Large accommodating head with stainless steel sink.
- Walk-thru windshield to forward deck with stainless steel handrail.
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics
- Molded-in cockpit boarding steps.
- Full canvas enclosure with aft curtain.
- Transom storage compartment with gas-assisted lid (for lines and fender storage).
- Electrically actuated engine hatch for easy bilge access.
- Double helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster.
- Full galley with fiberglass granite-colored countertops, recessed stove with Corian® cover, stainless steel sink with Corian® cover, refrigerator, microwave and plenty of storage.
- Freshwater washdown, hot and cold transom shower, and dockside water inlet.
- 12V AM/FM single CD stereo with six-disc changer, MP3 player port, six speakers and digital cockpit remote control.
- Sirius® satellite receiver with Antenna, includes six months of activation.
- Optional premium cockpit sound system with upgraded component speakers, amplifiers, subwoofer, and transom stereo remote.
- Illuminated weatherproof electronic switch pads with waterproof breaker panels.
- Optional 15" flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in the salon and mid-cabin.
- VHF standard.
- Sea RayOwners Club&153; membership
- Handsome control station features high-gloss black coral and burl instrument panel with SmartCraft® diagnostics and wood-accented tilt steering wheel.
- Upscale wet bar boasts Corian® countertop, stainless-steel sink, beverage holders, bottle rack and stainless-steel handrail.
- Integral swim platform includes concealed stainless-steel four-step swim ladder and optional underwater lighting.
- Wood finish is standard in this well-appointed cabin featuring fully outfitted galley and optional 15" flatscreen TV with DVD player.
- Unique full-size island V-berth converts to comfortable salon seating with plenty of storage below. Privacy curtain, hanging locker, and gunwale shelving is also included.
- Specially designed dinette table turns this versatile salon into a cozy and convenient dining area.
- Arch Top, Molded Fiberglass
- Beverage Holders (7)
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Cooler, Carry-On
- Door, Cabin Entry
- Door, Transom
- Floor Liner, Fiberglass
- Hatch, Engine Room
- Lighting, Indirect
- Outlet, 120V GFI Protected
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Seating, Aft Bench
- Seating, Conversation Area
- Seating, Helm
- Steps, Boarding
- Table, Teak
- Wet Bar
Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor Chute
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Bow Rail
- Cleats, 8" Thru-Bolted (8)
- Deck Fill Plates
- Drain Plugs
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Striping
- Hatch, Deck Vent
- Light, Stern
- Lights, Navigation
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC
- Ski Tow Eye
- Skylights (2)
- Storage, Anchor Hatch
- Storage, Transom Wall
- Swim Platform, Integral
- Thru-Hull Fittings
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield Wiper
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
"Call Bob to get your boat, A man with a vision serving people with dreams"
Bob Fowler- New & Used Sales Consultant
MarineMax Broker & also Professional Associate w/ (FYBA- Florida Yacht Brokers Association)