Check Your Credit
With the 2012 Sea Ray 300 SLX being one of the largest bowriders on the market, you get all the luxury you have come to expect from Sea Ray, all the maneuverability and fun you expect from a sport boat, plus enough deck space and seating to take an entire group on the water. Sea Ray also features their exclusive Quiet Ride Technology which makes cruising that much more comfortable. Whether you are in for a day of water sports with friends, or just cruising with family, the 2012 Sea Ray 300 SLX will impress you!
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Composite|| |
|Beam ||9 ft 8 in||Dry Weight ||7700 lb|| |
|Engine Make ||MERCRUISER||Engine Model ||ECT 8.2 MAG DTS BR3|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||130 gal||Length Overall ||29 ft 6 in|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||21°||Holding Tank Size ||20 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||24 gal||Stock Number ||100615|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
1860 Bald Ridge Marina Rd
Fax: (770) 781-2752
Deck And Hull Equipment
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® 10" (6)
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard (2 w/Twin Engines)
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Tapered Boot Stripe
- Handrail, Stainless-Steel
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel Flush-Mount
- Storage, Anchor: w/Hatch
- Storage, Swim Platform
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Compartment
- Windshield Wiper: Starboard
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass.
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Trays
- Wiring, Color-Coded.
- Exterior - BLK-2-BLK
- Interior - BLK-2-BLK
- MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard or optional twin engine upgrade
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics
- SmartCraft System View available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- 12V Sony AM/FM single CD stereo with amplifier, six speakers, digital cockpit remote control, and iPod connector.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Floor storage with lighting and diamond plate flooring.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner, sink with pullout sprayer, and mirror.
- VacuFlush head system.
- Standard cockpit/tonneau cover.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Armrests, Integral
- Beverage Holders (8): Stainless w/Rubber Insert
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Block-Off: Acrylic
- Door, Center Walk-Thru Transom
- Floor Liner, Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Helm
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head (VacuFlush®): w/20 Gallon Holding Tank
- Head Compartment, Enclosed
- Ice Chest, Insulated
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM Single CD, Amplifier, Weatherproof Speakers (6), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Helm Compartment
- Storage, In-Floor
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage: Under Helm Enclosed w/Light
- Table, Cockpit
- Tower, Fiberglass & Tubular Aluminum w/Courtesy Lights & Anchor LIght
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Wet Bar w/Solid-Surface Countertop & Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Grab Handle, Tip-Out Trash Receptacle & Storage Area Below
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic High-Water
- Blowers, 12V Bilge (2)
- Fire Suppression System: Automatic w/Manual Pull
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Filter - Remote
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Bow Rider, Hinged Cushions w/Table Storage Below
- Bucket (1) Helm w/Swivel, Slider, Flip- Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Fiberglass Back & Rotocast Shell
- Dual Transom Seating
- Port Back-to-Back Sliding Seat Lounger
- U-Shaped w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Sun Pad Filler Cushions - Aft
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.