Boat History Report
Check Your Credit
REDUCED-Bring All Offers- Sea Ray 2007 300 Sundancer with just 38 hours on 350 MAG Bravo 3s. This vessel was sold as a leftover and was delivered to her original owner on June 30th, 2009.
Some vessel hightlights: Mercury Installation Quality Certification, Standard SmartCraft™ Diagnostics, Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM), Sirius® satellite receiver w/antenna, Enormous electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room, Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters, Large cockpit wet bar with room for an optional refrigerator, Large galley counter space and storage, Large head compartment, Extended swim platform – sculpted to look like an integral part of the hull and Voluminous transom storage space and Wide side deck walkways.
Original Factory Options to Include: White Hull, Inyterior B-Rouge-Sandstone, Twin 350 MAGS 300hp Bravo 3, Tan Dash, Air Conditioning with heat, Flat screen TV/DVD-Salon, Refrigerator Cockpit-Dual Voltage, Couch and Table with Storage below, Spotlight 5" remote controlled and Bow SunPad w SST deck rails.
Installed locally: Cockpit Cover, Two SST Rod Holders, Raymarine C80 Radar, GPS, Plotter, Sounder.
In water and ready to go, call for an appointment and showing today.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Beam ||10 ft 5 in|| |
|Max Draft ||3 ft 4 in||Draft Board/Drive Up ||2 ft|| |
|Dry Weight ||12500 lb||Engine Make ||MERCRUISER|| |
|Engine Model ||350 MAG MPI BR3||Fuel Capacity ||170 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||30 ft||Deadrise at Transom ||21°|| |
|Number of Heads ||1||Holding Tank Size ||28 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||35 gal||Stock Number ||110651|| |
|Engine Hours ||38||Number of Berths ||4|| |
|Number of Engines ||2|| || || |
For Sale by
155 West Shore Rd
Fax: (631) 423-3403
- Exterior - WHITE
- Interior - WHITE
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna, includes 6-months of activation on Sirius Satellite Radio
- Enormous electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Large cockpit wet bar with room for an optional refrigerator.
- Two available cabin layouts - opposing dinette (Plan A) or crescent-shaped sofa with table (Plan B).
- Large galley counter space and storage.
- Large head compartment.
- Extended swim platform - sculpted to look like an integral part of the hull.
- Voluminous transom storage space.
- Wide side deck walkways.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership.
- This handsome control station features a full set of custom SmartCraft® instruments plus weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface
- The extra-large cockpit wet bar is roomy enough to accommodate an optional refrigerator.
- The generous cockpit area offers easy mobility, plenty of seating, and the most storage capacity of any boat in its class.
- There's plenty of room to maneuver in this handsome galley, fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stove.
- This newly outfitted salon features plum wood-tone cabinets and an optional 15" flatscreen LCD TV/DVD player.
- A solid-wood dining table adds an extra touch of elegance to this designer-styled salon. Shown here with salon/sofa Plan B.
- Carpet Runners, Interior
- Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF
- Lighting, 12V
- Outlets, 120V GFI Protected
- Pillows, Accent
- Stereo, Clarion
- Wood Interior Package
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Door, Cabin Entry
- Door, Transom
- Filler Cushions
- Floor Liner, Fiberglass
- Hatch, Engine Room
- Lighting, Indirect
- Outlet, 120V GFI Protected
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Seating, Aft Bench
- Seating, Aft-Facing
- Seating, Helm Bench
- Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass
- Steps, Boarding
- Storage, Side Panels
- Table, Cockpit
- Wet Bar
- Alarm, High-Water
- Alarms, Engine
- Emergency Start System
- Instrument Panel
- Shift & Throttle Controls
- SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Switch Pads, Illuminated
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass
- Microwave, 120V
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Power Vent, 12V
- Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage 120V/12V
- Storage, Drawers
- Storage, Upper & Lower
- Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner
- Trash Receptacle
Hull & Deck Features
- Anchor Chute
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Bow Rail
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray 10" Thru- Bolted (8)
- Deck Fill Plates
- Drain Plugs
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Striping
- Handrails (2)
- Handrails (2)
- Handrails (2)
- Hatch, Deck Vent
- Light, Stern
- Lights, Navigation
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC
- Shrink Wrap
- Skylights (2)
- Storage, Anchor
- Storage, Transom Wall
- Swim Platform, Extended
- Thru-Hull Fittings
- Toe Rail
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield Wipers
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.