Check Your Credit
If you ever wanted a Sea Ray, now is the time!
This one is perfect!
- The boat was used in fresh water for 96 hours and has spent most of its life covered on a quad axle trailer in a shed for the off seasons. (6-8 months a year). The boat currently has 225 hours on each motor and 95 on the generator.
- NEW 2014: The Canvas has just been replaced. ($5,000)
- Upgraded Twin Mercruiser FWC 8.1 engines, Bravo III Legs, Super low hours (225)
- Sea Wise Davit system with 9’ Caribe rigid bottom & Yamaha 15hp Outboard – like new and a perfect match for this size of boat
- Fresh water boat until 2010, then Upgraded for salt water
- Koehler 5kw genset with low hours
- Accommodate 6, Reverse cycle heat/air-conditioning, VacuFlush head, built in vacuum cleaner
- Large galley with beautiful high gloss cherry wood cabinets
- Currently in a boathouse and the boat is in impeccable condition. Boat house is also assumable
- A custom quad axle trailer is available for purchase which allows for easy haul out
The Engines are stock fuel injected 496 Mercruiser. The engine package is an upgraded factory option with 375 HP per side. A 350 MAG is base model and does not push the boat well at all. If you test drive one you will know. The 496 which this boat has is the largest option available.
This is a boat house kept vessel that anyone would be proud to own. It just had new canvas installed plus a complete cut polish finish to the hull which makes it shine. Osprey has been a fresh water boat until 2010. It was then equipped for the ocean and brought up to Nanaimo 2011.The 340 Sundancer has an amazing way of combining high performance, comfort and quality into one complete cruising package. This 37'6" boat is powered by twin 496 MAG Mercruiser with BRAVO 3 drives. The 340 Sundancer is a whole new boating experience waiting for you to indulge. A roomy, well designed cockpit offers plenty of opportunity to relax. Her sleeping accommodations for six, mean family and friends can go right along with you. This was a fresh water boat for many years before moving to the West coast. Since then it has been used very little but thoroughly enjoyed.
The Bravo 3 drive twin-prop design says it all. In this twin-unit application, the Bravo 3 is an efficient drive built without compromise. More than an upgrade from the Alpha drive, it has a mystique all its own. Perhaps it’s the best-in-class shifting or its counter rotating propeller design – enabling agile handling in reverse for precision maneuverability. The Bravo Three is unbeatable. Sea Ray All Day!
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||250 gal||Holding Tank Size ||28 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||45 gal||Number of Engines ||2|| |
For Sale by
39 Wharf St
- Engines are stock fuel injected 496 mercruisers. The engine package is an upgraded factory option with 375 HP per side. A 350 MAG is base model and does not push the boat well at all. The 496 which this boat has is the largest option available
- The boat is equipped with the Mercury Smartcraft system .
- Bravo lll Drives
- The engines also have the full fresh water cooling package, including the manual pump that can be hooked up to the manifolds to drop the seawater when you return from a trip.
- Engine hours just over 225. A compression test was completed at 96 hours with no problems
- Manifolds just redone replacing the aluminum with cast which is much better for salt water and only have 50 hrs on them
- All fluids in both engines and genset just completed
- Full cooling system flush just completed
- Water pumps replaced
- Impellers changed out
- Drive oil replaced
- Electrically actuated engine room
- Distributorless ignition system that eliminates mechanical timing adjustments
- Dry-joint technology that reduces the potential for water leakage in exhaust components and improves corrosion resistance in the exhaust system.
- Innovative new single-point air-actuated raw water drain system, which enables boaters to extend their boating season into the cold months.
- Bronze seawater pump for longer life and more durability.
- Billet steel special profile camshaft with roller followers that provides quiet operation and increased performance.
- Platinum-tipped spark plugs to ensure long life and trouble-free starts
- Displacement (cu/cc)496.00 cu / 8,127.98cc
- Cylinder ConfigurationV8
- Fuel Injected
- Weight (lbs/kg)1,199.00 lbs / 543.86 kgCharging System65 ALength/width/height35 in / 33 in / 24 in
- Full Throttle RPM4800
- LOA - 37' 6"
- Beam 12'
- Draft - 37" drive down
- Dry Weight - 15,500 lbs
- Dead Rise Transom - 21 degrees
- Max Headroom - 6'3"
- Koehler genset 5kw - 95 Hours
- 4 New deep cycle batteries in August 2011
- Shore power, dual 30 amp/120V/60 Cycle
- New 2011 Battery charger/converter 120V/60 Cycle
HULL & DECK
- High performance Vinylester resin
- Electric windlass w/foot up & down switches
- PVC w/stainless steel rub rail
- Stainless steel safety bow rail is very solid and well placed
- Safety stainless steel handrails throughout
- 8 Stainless steel 8" cleats strategically placed
- Swim grid integral/extended with 3 step ladder
- Windshield is tinted tempered curved glass and windshield wipers
- All nav lights finished in stainless steel
- Front and side curtains
- NEW 2014 Canvas for the boat, $5,000
- Travel cover is included works great for winter storage
- Wet Bar
- Large U-shaped aft seating with table and well placed 9 beverage holders
- Plenty of storage under seating
- Outdoor deck fridge
- Carpeted cockpit
- Upgraded to an Alpine sound system
- Swim Ladder
- Large transom door out to swim grid
- Indirect exterior lighting
- Complete cockpit cover
- Wash down station
- SeaWise Davit System
- Caribe 9ft rigid bottom dinghy
- Yamaha 15hp Outboard like new
- $15,000 PACKAGE
- Upgrade Alpine sound system including amps and subwoofers
- iPod/remote at the helm
- Satellite receiver
- Metal Craft - Quad axle trailer 20,000 lb
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
To view this gorgeous vessel, give us a call and it would be our pleasure to get you on board!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-327-4572