If you ever wanted a Sea Ray, now is the time!
- Upgraded Twin Mercruiser FWC 8.1 engines, Bravo III Legs, Super low hours (200)
- Like NEW Condition
- Sea Wise Davit system with 9’ Caribe rigid bottom & Yamaha 15hp Outboard – like new
- Fresh water boat until 2010, then Upgraded for sallt water
- Koehler 5kw genset
- Accommodate 6, Reverse cycle heat/air-conditioning, VacuFlush head, built in vacuum cleaner
- Large galley with beautiful high gloss cherry wood cabinets
- Shed Kept and the whole boat is in impeccable condition. Boat house is assumable
- A custom quad axle trailer is available for purchase which allows for easy haul out
This is a boat house kept vessel that anyone would be proud to own. It just had a complete cut polish finish to the hull which makes it shine. Osprey has been a fresh water boat until 2010. It was then equipped for the ocean and brought up to Nanaimo 2011.The 340 Sundancer has an amazing way of combining high performance, comfort and quality into one complete cruising package. This 37'6" boat is powered by twin 496 MAG Mercruiser with BRAVO 3 drives. The 340 Sundancer is a whole new boating experience waiting for you to indulge. A roomy, well designed cockpit offers plenty of opportunity to relax. Her sleeping accommodations for six, mean family and friends can go right along with you. This was a fresh water boat for many years before moving to the West coast. Since then it has been used very little but thoroughly enjoyed.
The Bravo 3 drive twin-prop design says it all. In this twin-unit application, the Bravo 3 is an efficient drive built without compromise. More than an upgrade from the Alpha drive, it has a mystique all its own. Perhaps it’s the best-in-class shifting or its counter rotating propeller design – enabling agile handling in reverse for precision maneuverability. The Bravo Three is unbeatable. Sea Ray All Day!