Boat History Report
Check Your Credit
Fresh paint/detail job
This Sea Ray is priced to sell! If you are in the market for an express cruisers call us about this Sundancer. You will not be disappointed!
Checkout the options on this 340 DA in Wrightsville Beach—twin 8.1L engines, bow thruster, flat screen tv, SAT TV, underwater lighting, and even a Raymarine electronics package with radar! Besides all the right options, this boat had a 200 hour engine service in the fall and a fresh bottom job in November. She is ready for the next owner!!
This boat is listed with us on brokerage. The stock number is 108195.
For a full list of options please click the features or full specs tab.
Wrightsville Beach is the Carolina’s beach destination, with access to the ICW and Atlantic Ocean, there’s a world of boating opportunities. Wrightsville Yacht Club offers transient and permanent marina lifestyle living and there are 39 restaurants all within walking or biking distance. Rafting up at Masonboro Island, weekend getaways to Bald Head Island and Historic Southport just an hour south. Lollipop is a great location for wake boarding, tubing and skiing.
Figure Eight Island offers some of the state’s most picturesque beach front houses backing up to ICW and Chrystal blue waters on the inlets and cuts in the area. Wrightsville Beach also rated one of the top surfing and paddleboard destinations on the east coast.
A 10 minute drive by car or hour drive by boat is the Wilmington Riverfront along the famous Cape Fear River. Here you’re greeted with limitless shopping, restaurant and entertainment options including the World War II era Battleship North Carolina (open for tours daily), amphitheaters, bars, farmers market and Historical tours on horse drawn carriages are the many things you can experience.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Beam ||12 ft|| |
|Max Draft ||2 ft 10 in||Dry Weight ||15500 lb|| |
|Engine Make ||MERCRUISER||Engine Model ||8.1 S HRZ|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||225 gal||Length Overall ||37 ft 6 in|| |
|Number of Heads ||1||Holding Tank Size ||28 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||40 gal||Stock Number ||108195|| |
|Engine Hours ||390||Number of Berths ||3|| |
|Number of Engines ||2|| || || |
For Sale by
130 Short Street
Fax: (910) 256-6661
- This boat owner had a Satellite TV system installed ($6000) on the boat so he could have a great quality TV picture no matter where his travels took him. Whether you are anchored in your favorite cove or docked at your marina you will have a great picture on your TV.
- The 5 kW Kohler generator powers all the systems while underway--Air conditioning/heat, stove, microwave, hot water heater, TVs, chargers, etc. A true must have on a boat this size.
- Raymarine C-80 GPS/Chartplotter and Radar--if you have ever been caught in a fog bank on the water or tried to find an inlet at night then you can understand how priceless a radar can be. If you are looking to do any traveling, make sure your boat has a radar.
- Smartcraft system viewer--everthing from the fuel burn rate to alarm history at this touch of a button! Very nice to have this information in one location at the helm. $2300 option
- Remote controlled spotlight--great for stretching those long days and making it home safe.
- Central Vacuum System--simply plug in the hose to the onboard vacuum and clean up any mess in the cabin.
- The cabin has an open layout with island-berth, crescent-shaped sofa, large mid-cabin / conversation pit and ample storage. Checkout the photos of the upgrade bulkhead TV/DVD. The cabin has an open layout with island-berth with custom mattress topper, crescent-shaped sofa, large mid-cabin / conversation pit and ample storage. Checkout the photos of the upgrade bulkhead TV/DVD.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning keeps the cabin the right temperature no matter the time of the year. The onboard generator allows you to use the AC while underway.
- Carpet Runners line the cabin carpets. They allow for easy cleaning-simply throw them in the wash and allow to air dry. Best of all, just wipe up any spills or water.
- Underwater lighting is great for setting the mood no matter if your at the dock or in your favorite anchorage.
- Custom Blue LED cockpit lights
- Newer cockpit carpeting
- Newer cockpit strataglass with u-shaped zippers
- Owner added Bilge gas fume detector for safety!
- The forward sunpad makes the bow area perfect for the sunbathers. A very nice feature so you can utilize the above deck area from bow to stern.
- The Cockpit refrigerator on this boat is a nice feature. It keeps you from having to run into the cabin every time you need a cool beverage. Our family spends most of our time in the cockpit of boat--having everything you need above deck is a well thought-out boat!
- Vacu-flush head system with macerator pump for overboard discharge of the holding tank. 28 gallon holding tank. This is the best system on the market!
- Note--camper was a $5000 option that the owner will give away in "as is" condition. It currently is not on the boat. Camper canvas with enclosure-really open up the head room and allows you to use the entire cockpit area. During the cool months, this is your sunroom. She stay nice a warm even when temps drop into the forties.
- Electrically actuated engine hatch makes pre-trip inspection simple. Once the hatch is open, there is plenty of room in the 340 to access both engines--even the outboard sides.
- Windlass with controls at helm and on the bow???deploy the anchor with the flip of switch and never have to leave the helm to do it. Cockpit table converts with a filler cushion to make the U-shaped cockpit area a sunpad for laying out.
- Clarion stereo with 6-disc changer and helm remote
- Soft-top with fixed aluminum frame instead of the bimini top commonly found on previous year model 340s. This give you more head room and a much sturdier top.
- Custom Cabin light dimmers instal
Updates-- Sept '13--New batteries and 200 hour service ($3000 value)! Fully serviced engines--ready for the next owner. Gen-set serviced including fluids, impeller, etc. Bottom painted and detailed November 13.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.