|Make||Seahorse Diesel Duck|
|Model||38 plus 2 LRC|
|Location||In transit, California, Mexico|
|Length at Water Line||40 ft 3 in|
|Beam||13 ft 9 in|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||58600 lb|
|Engine Model||NEF 100|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Maximum Speed||8 kn|
|Cruising Speed||6.5 kn|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 1450 gal (UK) (enums.tank-material.tm-steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 160 gal (UK) (enums.tank-material.tm-steel)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 50 gal (UK)|
PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED!!!
This highly customized version of George Buehler´s well known Diesel Duck 462 was built and commissioned with her knowledgeable owners input gleaned from 280,000 miles of offshore passage making. This is the 12th. boat that this owner has had custom built. Got it right this time!
She is built with the quality and construction of a commercial ocean going vessel, but the interior has the refinement and comfort of a much larger luxury yacht.
She is built to get you anywhere in the world in safety, economy and luxury. With her increased fuel of 1600 gallons, she has a range in excess of 6000 nm – truly capable of crossing any ocean.
Please see the ´Full Specs´ in order to truly appreciate what an amazing opportunity she represents.
This ocean going trawler has a stunning, comfortable and liveable interior. Starting at the bow, the forward stateroom has an integral watertight bulkhead with submarine type door giving access to the chain locker; over/under twin bunks, washer/dryer combo. Next aft is the head to starboard and the stall shower to port. The salon is large and bright with a captains chair, heater and dining area that instantly feels more like a home than a boat. The galley is located on the port side in the aft passageway through to the large aft stateroom. The galley has adequate corian-style counters, large stainless steel sink, refrigeration and a propane stove w/oven. There is a large, opening porthole above the counter that allows light and fresh air and ensures that the cook is comfortable. The aft stateroom consists of an offset queen bunk with a large desk, twin opening transome ports, a vanity and a large built-in chest freezer.
The engine is an Iveco NEF 100, 84HP, 4 cylinder continuous duty Tier II marine diesel and transmission. Iveco Motors/FPT is the largest manufacturer of diesel industrial and truck engines over 70 horsepower in the world, with a current production level of over 400,000 units per year.
- Raytheon C70 12" Radar, Chart Plotter and GPS
- Icom 602 VHF with hailer and mast head VHF antenna
- Comnav ComPilot Commander (mono display) autopilot
- Icom 802 SSB with AT140 antenna tuner and Shakespeare antenna
- Davis wind speed and direction meter with mast head sensors
- Dedicated Dell computer for complete set of world charts; MaxC program for C-Map
- Garmin 400C fishfinder
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer
- Plastimo 6-man Offshore liferaft, recertified and good until Oct. 2015
- Solar flares package
- 406 EPIRB, new battery 2013
- Normal flares and fire extinguisher new and in date
- Start batteries for both main and gen, new 2013
- 480AH at 12 volts glass mat house battery bank; new 2007, still doing well
- 90 amp output 12 volt alternator on engine;
- 9000 Watt Toroidal isolation transformer accepts 120 or 240 dock power;
- (2) 75W Solar panels
- Heart 2000 W inverter / charger
- Caprano windshield defroster
- Cummins built in Italy;
- N/C IVECO NEF 100, 84HP four cylinder, continuous duty, EPA Tier II, no turbo
- 3.5 KW Apollo genset, runs A/C and clothes washer
- Spectra Watermaker 400 GPD 17 gal/hr 12V, serviced by facotru 2013
- (3) 1500 gal/hr bilge pumps, elec.
- (1) Edson manual w/3 pick ups, 1 gal. per stroke
- Built-in freezer box, 5" insulation, with compressor
- LPG stainless stove, 3 burners, solenoid shutoff with twin sensor leak monitor
- Corian type counters
- Separate Refrigerator, with compressor; 12V air cooled Isotherm
- Dickenson salon diesel heater; Red Dot salon heater w/separate 2 gal. drip fuel tank
- Coleman air conditioning – Air to Air. Powder coated for marine environment
- Bose speakers and subwoofer in pilothouse and salon
- 10 Disc CD changer
- Haier Washer
- Custom Tempurpedic mattresses in aft cabin and one of fwd bunks
- Custom carpet
- New upholstery for interior 2013
- (6) Hella 12V fans plus large one for aft cabin
- (5) Water tight compartments, virtually unsinkable
- Paravanes stabilizers
- 10’ Sorenson Skiff FG catamaran
- SeaWise davits
- 9.8 Tohatsu outboard engine, 14 lbs. less than the 9.9
- Sensotex tank level indicators for fuel and water
- Custom FRP aft deck cover, end grain balsa w/FG very light but strong enough to walk on
- Magma Newport BBQ on aft rail
- Canvas package: side deck curtains, mesh wrap arounds for PH
- 5 in. closed cell foam cockpit cushions
- Stainless dress package including 316 SS handrails, 1 1/4 in. top and 1 in. lower; boarding ladders port and stbd, dorades, etc.
- Hi pressure salt water anchor wash system;
- Multi 110/220 VAC power intake; whatever power comes in can be converted to the other
- Flag Blue Imeron by Dupont painted fully faired hull and topsides
- Sprayed expanding foam insulation throughout whole boat from waterline up, done when built at factory
- Cheetah Muir 12 volt anchor windlass w/manual override
- Two anchors, Delta and Rocna 33 kilo
- 355' 3/8" chain anchor rode, regalvanized in San Diego 2013
- 300' 18mm nylon anchor rode with short section of chain, spare
- Pivoting bow roller for anchor rode
- Boomless balanced rig placed over helm bulkhead, balanced for better "sail only" operation with Schaffer furling
- Teak dress package including glued teak aft deck and cockpit.
- Remote control spot light for security
- Cockpit drains 3 1/2 in. wide
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: