Check Your Credit
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
This SLY 53 - 3 cabines is a luxury fast cruiser. It combines performance and comfort with a high degree of equipment. With her elegant lines, the functionality of her interior and her large external areas she is perfect for blue water cruising
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Composite|| |
|Beam ||4 ft 5 in||Max Draft ||3 ft|| |
|Engine Make ||VOLVO PENTA||Engine Model ||D2-75/150-S|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||360 gal||Length at Waterline ||14 ft|| |
|Length Overall ||16 ft||Number of Heads ||2|| |
|Water Capacity ||650 gal||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
Port de la Darse
Fax: +33 (0)493 01 98 84
Hull & Deck
- The hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in pvc and epoxy resin. All bulkheads are in sandwich panels with glass fibre surfacing and frame in PVC and epoxy resin. The structure, with recess-moulded frame floor with biaxial structures in E-glass and unidirectional structures in carbon fibre laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- Teak for the slide deck
- Bow thruster
- Retractable cockipt table
- Bimini top
- Folding carbon RIBA gangway
- Retractable T keel
- Retractable foot straps helmsman
- Park avenue boom with fastener Lazy Jacks
- Carbon steering wheel (Bert Mauri) + cover
- kit 5 electrical winchs
- Drum genoa FURLEX 400TD
- All ports are produced by Lewmar (Low Profile series for the panels). The glass is fitted with an exclusive watertight system. The frames are in anodised, anti-corrosion aluminium. All deck-bound hatches are produced by SOLIMAR. To each side of the coachroof are two large, vacuum attached ports in 10 mm polycarbon, which offer extraordinary natural lighting in the interiors.
- 3 60x60 SOLIMAR hatches
- 4 40x30 SOLIMAR openable ports on the coachroof
- 4 40x20 LEWMAR cockpit ports
- 1 sliding entry hatch in 12 mm polycarbonate, teak frame and runners.
- 2 entry hatch in the cockpiti on the aft
- The mast is a 9/10 King Composite in carbon fibre with double 20? aft swept spreaders and must jack incorporated below the mast to allow optimal rigging tension at any time. The rigging is in intermittent nitronic rod complete with couplings. The furling gear drum has retractable below-deck housing.
- It is equipped with the following lines:
- ? 1 main halyard
- ? 2 9/10 halyards
- ? 1 masthead halyards (all halyards are foldable into two sealed charters below the coachroof)
- ? Navigation light wiring
- ? Deck light wiring
- ? Boom attachment
- ? Vang attachment
- 3 cabines : 1 forward & 2 aft
- 2 bathrooms, 2 box showers and crew cabin, with separated entry and head compartment. considerable stowage space, comfort and class. The furniture is in sandwich with visible sections in teak and enamelling, and all furniture items are equipped with push-pull opening mechanisms.
- The head compartment forward is equipped with a wash unit ? wash basin with top in teak, mixer tap, accessory holder, mirror and electric marine WC. The flooring is grated, under which there is the water collection tank, perfectly discharged by a pump. The forward head compartment has an integrated circular box shower with plexiglass closure. The shower head is ceiling-fitted, whilst the mixer is integrated into the bulkhead.
- Forward cabin
- Openings: 1 SOLIMAR deck-bound port and 1 hatch. It is equipped with a double bed and bedside tables, large drawer unit under the bed with separate compartments, two large wardrobes with hangers and a dressing table with inbuilt mirror. Two wall recesses in the bed area provide a particularly charming atmosphere.
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via an openable deck-bound SOLIMAR hatch and the ports located near the galley section and on the opposite wall. The rectangular table slides aft to facilitate forward seating, while the leather sofa is L-shaped. On the opposite side of the table are three custom-built seats in lamellar, of a particular design and excellent finish. Various storage units in the wall cupboards above the sofa backrests. An ample oilskins locker is fitted between the charts table and head compartment bulkhead. The saloon is also lit by two windows in the hull, one near the sofa and one in the charts table area, allowing an outside view even when sitting comfortably, complete with runner blinds.
- The work surface is in stainless steel with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface. The sink with two rectangular basins is in stainless steel with mixer tap. The cockpit refrigerator, also with front opening, has separate compartments and a 140 litre capacity. Easy-access waste bin below the work surface Shelving unit below the work surface and drawer unit with container basket. The galley equipment includes a gimballed 3-burner hob and an oven. Cupboards with doors are fitted along the hull, above the work surface. Crockery cupboard and 5 drawers.
- The charts table has a worktop, organizer unit and seat with stowage locker. Integrated into the panel to the left and front of the seat are the navigation tools, electrical panel with magneto thermal switches. The radio/CD player is linked to two saloon speakers and two sealed speakers in the cockpit.
- Sliding entry panel: in 12 mm plexiglass. The entry hatch steps are in lamellar wood with non-slip surface.
- The head compartments aft has an openable hatch, with 60x60 shower box separated from the rest of the compartment and complete with shower head, mixer tap and linen cupboards. Electric marine WC. Wash unit with wash basin, elliptical top in teak and mixer tap. Shower discharge via electrical pump.
- 2 aft cabins
- These are twin cabins. Fitted with 2 ports opening into the side walls of the cockpit seat. Equipped with 1 deck-bound SOLIMAR hatch fitted into the cabin ceiling. Large double bed. 1 large 2-door wardrobe (1 wardrobe compartment, 3 shelves) and an open organizer unit with shelf. Included are reading lamps and ceiling lights to provide lighting to each cabin. Blinds fitted in the wall windows.
Plumbing and Ventilation
- Waste disposal
- Bilge: 3 electrical/1 manual pumps
- Freshwater autoclaves: 1 electrical pump
- Waste water: 1 electrical bilge macerator pump
- 2 electrical pumps for shower discharge.
- The fresh water circuit is composed by a circulation pump with manostat and expansion chamber. 6 customized 550 litre HDPT (high density polyethylene) tanks, located to each side of the saloon, are fitted with inspection hatch and deck fill/discharge.
- Hot water is supplied by a 25 litre boiler operating by means of both 12V circuit electrical resistance and a heat exchanger connected to the engine circuit. The taps and shower heads are fitted with mixers. The PVC pipes with rapid-mount joints are in red for hot water, blue for cold water, with an identification plate at each end.
- Power supply
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied via six 120 Amp service batteries.
- A voltmeter and ampmeter provide good battery management.
- Supply network
- Specific strips are set into the counter-moulding of the deck and hull to provide integrated lighting to both the deckhead lights and the various electrical devices (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, ...).
- Battery charging
- Via the alternator (power dependent on motorization) is attached to the engine. Quick 60Ah battery-charger, 220V supply (socket protected by a circuit breaker).
- Electrical circuit
- A 12V, 25-mode rear-lit electrical panel (with identification label) is located above the charts table. A 12V cigar-lighter type socket is located below the panel. The electrical panel also provides information on water and diesel consumption.
- Lighting and sockets
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- ? 1 service light in the forward sails locker-crew accommodation
- ? 1 reading lamp in the forward sails locker-crew accommodation
- ? spotlights in the forward berth
- ? reading lamps in the forward berth
- ? spotlights in the aft head compartment
- ? spotlights in the saloon
- ? spotlights over the galley
- ? charts table light
- ? spotlights in each aft cabin
- ? reading lamps in each aft cabin
- ? Navigation, engine, deck and spreader lights
- 2 underwater led
- Led navigation lopolight
- A number of sockets are fitted (in the cabins, galley and above the charts table).
- Speakers Bose 131 EXT & 2 bose 161 int.
- TV 22'' on chart table with adjustement support and digit decoder
- Radio Pioneer, DVD & Ipod input
- 1 VHF SIMRAD + 1 receiver driven by WIFI
- 1 B&G remote control to drive the instruments & the pilot
- 1 FURUNO MFD12 AIS chart plotter, radar,cartography MED, connectique PC
- 4 screens 20/20 installed on the mast on a carbon suport
- 1 ?cran FFD suppl?mentaire install? ? la table ? carte
- 1 inverter
- 1 antenne TNT install?e en t?te de m?t
- 1 deuxi?me GPS (secours) FURUNO mod : GP 32
- HERCULES package *
- * The package includes log, echo-sounder, wind set, windex, 1 Full function Display, Display autopilot GPD, GPS chart plotter.
- 1 Main sail D4 Fulbatten (surface 96m2) with 4 vertical battens RBS
- 1 Furling jib D4 (surface 75m2)
- 1 Code 0 (surface 132m2) + luft cord Vectran anti-twist.
- F16 for FX 4500 - rope max 16 mm + emmagasineur FX
- Spliced rope without end for AFX 2500 à 4500 (diam 8mmx16m)
- 1 Assy All Purpose (surface 280m2) + spinnaker Sock
2013 : SAILS NORTH
- Mainsail & Furling JIB 3Di