Check Your Credit
The BASS BUGGY was America's first family fishing pontoon boat.
And it's still a favorite among fishing families!
Luxurious, extremely fishable and family friendly. It has three fishing seats securely enclosed inside the fenced deck. And not one, but two aerated livewells! Rod holders and drink holders throughout, too.
In fact, everything onboard caters to your family's on-the-water experience: the console, captain's seat, console seat, roomy L-lounge, carpeting, high-gloss fencing and boarding ladder!
All packed into a "captain-friendly," easy-to-maneuver size.
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy, multichambered pontoon logs
- Bow fishing platform w/2 fishing chairs w/secure screw-in pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard console w/bucket seat, tinted windscreen, drink holder, tachometer, fuel gauge & vertical rod storage
- Forward-console seat w/aerated livewell below
- Aft fishing platform w/vinyl floor, fishing chair, vertical rod holders & molded livewell unit w/drink holder, rod holder & lid ruler
- Aft boarding platform w/non-skid surface & oversized boarding ladder w/large handrails
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot
- OPTIONAL FISH PACKAGE: Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder & MotorGuide® W55 Wireless Series 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor (battery not included)
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Aluminum|| |
|Hull Shape ||Pontoon||Beam ||8 ft 2 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||1375 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||8|| |
|Engine Make ||MERCURY MARINE||Engine Model ||20ELPT 4 STR|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||32 gal||Length Overall ||20 ft|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
RD#1, Box 112
Fax: (304) 547-5334
2013 Sun Tracker Bass Buggy 18 DLX
Price: 11,995 USD
Included Options: 1,895 USD
Freight: 1,000 USD
Prep: 475 USD
Your Price: 15,365 USD
- Length: 20' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Fuel capacity: 32 Gallons
- Pontoon diameter: 24"
- Pontoon length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1375 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2887 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Depth inside: 24"
- Max. weight capacity: 1775 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1315 Lbs.
- Deck width: 98"
- Towing length: 26' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 10"
- Package height: 8' 0"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) polyester Bimini top w/protective boot & easy-adjusting straps
- Fire extinguisher
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty brightly finished hinges open inward
- High-density SUN TRACKER® upholstery foam for all-day comfort
- 4 mooring cleats
- Safety lanyard
- Courtesy light
- Fully rotomolded console w/windscreen
- Small items tray & drink holders
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Side-mounted controls w/trim
- 4:2 ratio steering for easy turning
- Vertical rod holder
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Below-console storage space w/curtain
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Simulated burlwood dash accents
Construction & Exterior
- 1-1/4" anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Black fence
- Corrugated fence panels w/high-sheen finish for added styling & strength
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Fishing chairs constructed w/pinchless hinges & all-composite seat frames
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- UV-resistant marine-grade vinyl upholstery & thread
- External-mounted, elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box beam all-aluminum transom for strength, longevity
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/labelled cover
- Interstate® cranking battery w/hold-down
- Below-deck horn
- 12V outlet
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage compartments
- 22-oz. sculptured marine-grade carpet
- Courtesy lights throughout
- Rail-mounted bow rod, drink & tool holders
- Marine-grade upholstery w/26-oz. base vinyl & multiple densities of foam for comfort & luxury
- Underseat storage net
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 fold-down fishing chairs
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Oversized 3-step folding boarding ladder for strength & stability
- Forward-console aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Aft rotomolded bench w/aerated livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, composite lid w/ruler & battery storage
- Extended motor pod w/built-in performance-enhancing features
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.