|Model||Sydney 39 CR|
|Engine Make||Yanmar Diesel|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 32 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 53 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 20 gal (UK)|
Sleek and contemporary in design the 39 Cruiser Racer will impress; the deck and interior are spacious and sumptuous in feel and incorporates proven racing elements to ensure the yacht handles perfectly in all conditions. Some of the added refinements include under deck sailing controls, generously sized hull windows that provide an abundance of light and ventilation in the main saloon, a hideaway teak table that quickly transforms the cockpit into an elegant al fresco dining area, comfortable oversized cushions, Corian® bench-tops, ample storage space, accommodation for six adults and a modern, commercial style galley. The yacht can be further customised for short handed sailing with motorised winches, furlers, autopilots and sail handling controls. On the race course, she is not shy either and recently blitzed the field with five consecutive handicap wins in her inaugural regatta to claim the Boss Hog Trophy in the IRC Premier Cruising Class at Hogs Breath Race Week held at Airlie Beach in 2004. Considering the Sydney 39CR was the smallest in the class, this victory was a remarkable achievement.
Length Overall: 38.48'
Max Draft: 8.69'
Displacement: 13,735 lbs.
Total Power: 30 HP
- Accommodations designed to meet IRC requirements.
- Navigation area with provision for navigation equipment and electronics.
- Hull windows in main saloon.
- 2 x opening cockpit ports.
- Galley with sink, pressure hot ans cold water, food and galley equipment storage area.
- Laminex bench tops in galley.
- 2 burner stove with oven.
- Ice box with 12volt refrigeration and drain to sea cock.
- Saloon roof opening port.
- Large ventilated head with manual toilet, vanity basin and shower.
- Large owners cabin on the starboard aft side with hanging locker and storage.
- Forward Vee berth.
- Modular U-shaped saloon with feature Southern Myrtle timber table finished in high gloss.
- Settee on starboard side includes 2 x single seats with Southern Myrtle coffee table between.
- Exposed moulded surfaces finished with high gloss gelcoat featuring timber trim and satin finish. Other exposed surfaces coated with sprayed matt tectured finish.
- V groove liners to all cabins.
- Bunk cushions of 100mm medium density foam covered with high quality custom fabrics.
- Luxury custom settee cushion in fabric of owners choice.
- Moulded insulated engine cover incorporating companionway steps with non-skid treads.
- Teak & Holly flooring.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
Hull and Deck Structure
- Structures are built in accordance with American Bureau of Shipping Guide for Building and Classing Offshore Yachts.
- Hull and deck laminates are of cored construction using vinylester and polyester resin.
- One piece GPR laminated structural grid designed to incorporate the keel attachment, mast step, engine mount and rudder bearing for strenght and durability.
- Exterior of hull and deck finished in white gelcoat.
- Vacuum bagged composite and ply bulkheads.
- Non-skid surface on deck, coach roof and cockpit.
- Moulded toe rails on forededck and foot chocks in cockpit.
- Low profile polycarbonate sliding hatch.
- Moulded carbon chainplates, stainless forestay and backstay takeoffs.
- Designated gas locker in cockpit.
- Antifoul, International Long Lofe.
Mechanical and Steering
- 30HP Yanmar diesel engine with sail drive and 80 amp altenator. Fresh water cooling, wet exhaust system with water trap and discharge through transom.
- Engine instrument panel mounted on deck with tachometer and alarm for oil pressure and temperature.
- Sound insulation in engine box.
- Throtle control at helm position.
- Fuel filter/water seperator.
- 2 gallon fuel SS fuel tank.
- 2 bladed folding propeller.
- Balanced spade composite rudder and fully sealed roller bearing top and bottom.
- 'Sydney Yachts' signature design custom made recessed composite racing wheel.
- SS emergency tiller.
- 12-volt DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights, battery voltmeter, amp hours and charging gauge.
- Provision for sailing instrumentation.
- Interior halogen overhead and bunk lights.
- Battery selector switch.
- 1 x Engine Battery & 2 x House batteries (all batteries sealed and CAT1 compliant).
- Navigation lights on pulpit and pushpit.
- 12-volt outlet at Nav. Satation.
- AM/FM/CD stereo with 2 internal and 2 external speakers.
- VHF radio with cross over switch
- Earth plate in hull for HF radio.
- 53 gallon fresh water in two tanks.
- High grade reinforced PVC tubing.
- Bronze through hull fittings with closing sea cocks where applicable.
- 2 manual bilge pumps, 1 above deck and 1 below deck.
- Shower sump pump in head.
Deck Equipment Hardware
- 2 x 2 speed 44 ST mainsheet winches
- 2 x 2 speed 46 ST primary winches
- 2 x 2 speed 40 ST halyard winches.
- Anodised aluminum opening hatch to forward area.
- Custom fabricated SS pushpit, pulpit, stanchions and SS wire lifelines.
- Spinlock halyard jammers.
- 2:1 Mainsheet system leading along the boom then aft under deck to winches forward of the helm position.
- Traveller with purchase leading on deck to a cam cleat.
- Pin stop jib cars.
- Spinnaker Sheeting. Single stand up block for spinnaker brace. Single speacher block with becket for spinnaker sheet lead. Tidy up cleats in cockpit.
- Foreguy. split system leading up on to the cabin top on both sides.
- Mast base. Fixed halyard blocks at mast base leading aft to Spinlock jammers and under deck to winches on cabin top.
- Adjustable hydraulic backstay.
- Anchor locker c/w bow roller.
- Opening cockpit ports (2 x sizw 2).
Spars and Rigging
- Custom aluminum fractional double swept back speader rig, including main halyard and dyform rigging.
- One masthead spinnaker halyard.
- 2 hounds height spin take offs with spectacles and 1 center halyard sheave.
- Airfoils section adjustable speaders fixed to SS root plates.
- Insulated anodised aliminum gooseneck and vang take off.
- Custom SS metal work for speader roots and chafe guards.
- Custom aluminum boom with 2 reef lines and cascade outhaul system.
- Selden telescopic adjustable boom vang including gas strut.
- Twin groove Tuff Luff headfoil.
- Custom running rigging od Vectroan, Spectra and braided polyester.
- Spinnaker pole track on mast with RCB car. Butt lift system on mast.
- MAsthead Windex with light.
- Spun tapered spinnaker pole.
- 1 x Main halyard - Vectran
- 1 x Genoa halyard - Vectran
- 1 x Masthead spinnaker halyard-Spectra
- 2 x Fractional spinnaker halyards-Spectra
- 1 x Topping lift-Double braid polyester.
- 1 x 3:1 Butt lifr system-double braid polyester
- 2 x Mainsheet traveller lines-double braid polyester
- 2 x Spinnaker sheets - Specrta
- 2 x Spinnaker braces-Spectra
- 1 x 2:1 Foreguy line-double braid polyester
- 2 x genoa sheets-Spectra
- 1 x Mainsheet-double braid polyester
- 2 x Reef lines-Spectra
- 1 x Cunnigham control line-double braid polyester
- 2 x Tweakers-double braid polyester
- High lift, low center of gravity all lead keel with bulb.
- Keel is linked to floors and internal plates with SS bolts.
- Boot stripe (120mm) (USA standard)
- Shipwright work for instruments.
- Mast instrument (2 stage)
- Mast instrument (3 stage)
- 12V outlets.
- Internal stainless steel grab rails.
- Pop up cleat at anchoe locker.
- Life line cushion kit (not incl. covers).
- Holding Tank (USA standard)
- Safety pad eyes
- Bow shackles (for headsail tack).
- Fixed bow sprit for asymetrical spinnaker.
- Shore power with battery charger (USA standard)
- Timber cockpit table with removable leg.
- Adjustable jib car.
- Upgrade to racing rope kit.
- Carbon bow cover.
- Carbon pads for pad eyes & tweakers.
- Speader lights.
- Boom lights.
- Floor lights.
- Upgrade saloon lights to chrome.
- Anchor windless.
- Corian bench top to head and galley.
- Electric main sheet winch.
- Folding pipecots in aft cabin.
- Lee cloths for 4 berths.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. The Price stated is the Manufacurer's Base Boat Price F.O.B. West Cost US Port of Entry. Applicable Sales Tax, freight to the dealership, commissioning, preparation, factory and dealer options are additional charges. Photos shown may depict options and equipment not included in the base boat specifications.