|Model||195 w/ 4.3 MPI 220HP ECT|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 1 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Dry Weight||2700 uom.|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 36 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
This summer, ensure you and your family never experience a dull moment thanks to the 195.
Instead, fill up your time, and the bow livewell, by teaching your kids the joys of fishing from the bow and stern positions. Throw out a tube, and tow them around the lake.
Pull food and drinks from the cooler and set up an on-the-water picnic at the removable table. Take turns doing swan dives off the fore and aft swim platforms.
Or just cruise to your heart's content.
You'll be too busy making family memories to have time for boredom!
- Fishing features include 2 stowable chairs, fore & aft pedestal base locations, starboard under-gunnel rod storage, an aerated bow livewell & wiring for an optional trolling motor
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder & insulated cooler/storage
- Color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- In-floor ski/wakeboard/trolling motor storage
- Adjustable swiveling driver bucket seat w/flip-up bolster
- Helm station w/tinted windscreen, easy-to-read instrumentation, Lowrance® depth finder & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack, two 60 watt speakers & the ability to accept our optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer, freshwater tank & insulated cooler
- Aft L-lounge & bow lounges w/insulated cooler/storage areas below
- Non-skid-bow platform w/anchor locker & boarding ladder
- Length: 19' 11"
- Max. recommended HP: 260 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Draft: 13"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 1650 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1650 Lbs.
- Approx. weight w/engine: 2700 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Power steering
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Fire extinguisher
- Removable table w/base
- 7 stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails.
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat.
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Tinted plexiglass windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- Custom-molded dash w/simulated burlwood accents
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull
- Available in Citron Yellow, Black Cherry, Victory Red, Onyx or Blueberry
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Marine-grade UV-resistant vinyl upholstery & thread
- Fiberglass engine cover
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Aft swim platform w/concealed 4-step boarding ladder, insulated storage & fishing seat base
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & concealed 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Bilge blower
- Interstate cranking battery
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- 8 gauge trolling motor wiring w/bow receptacle
- Rocker switches
- Interior courtesy lights
- 12V outlet
- Starboard side rod storage w/organizer tubes
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions & 1 aft position & designated storage space
- Aerated bow livewell
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor
- Walk-thru transom gate
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Fiberglass floor w/molded-in, non-skid surface
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable cooler
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. tank
- Ventilated in-floor ski locker/trolling motor storage
- Factory-matched propeller
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.