|LOA||21 ft 6 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft||1 ft 4 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 36 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
Unplug and unwind!
The TAHOE® 215 Xi deck boat sports an impressive and spacious 21' 6" (6.55 m) long. A wide and stable 102" (2.59 m) beam.
And all the comfort, luxury and versatile features you need to convince everyone in the family (or your circle of friends) to put down their phones, turn off the TV and head to the lake for lots of relaxation and fun!
Just a few of which include fore and aft casting/swim platforms. A port refreshment center with a freshwater sink. An aerated livewell and multiple fishing locations.
And much, much more!
- Fishing features include 2 removable chairs, fore & aft pedestal base positions, starboard under-gunnel rod storage, aerated bow livewell & wiring for optional trolling motor
- Aft swim platform w/concealed boarding ladder, insulated cooler/storage & ski tow ring
- Color-keyed Bimini top
- Aft L-lounge & bow lounge seating w/storage, removable cooler & trash receptacle
- Port refreshment center w/sink, sprayer & freshwater tank
- In-floor ski/wakeboard/trolling motor storage
- Adjustable swiveling driver bucket seat w/flip-up bolster
- Molded starboard console w/tinted windscreen, storage, easy-to-read gauges & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack, four 60 watt speakers & the ability to accept our optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package
- Bow platform w/non-skid surface, anchor locker & boarding ladder
- Length: 21' 6''
- Max. recommended HP: 260 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Beam: 102"
- Approx. package weight: 3510 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 12 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 1800 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1800 Lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Power steering
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Fire extinguisher
- Removable table w/base
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails.
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat.
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- 9 stainless steel drink holders
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Lowrance digital depth finder
- In-console storage compartment
- Tinted plexiglass windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & 4 speakers also accepts optional Sirius
- Satellite Radio® package
- Custom-molded dash w/simulated burlwood accents
- Toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull
- Available in Citron Yellow, Black Cherry, Victory Red, Onyx or Blueberry
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Marine-grade UV-resistant vinyl upholstery & thread
- Fiberglass engine cover
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Aft swim platform w/concealed 4-step boarding ladder, insulated storage & fishing seat base
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & concealed 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Bilge blower
- Interstate cranking battery
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- 8 gauge trolling motor wiring w/bow receptacle
- Interior courtesy lights
- 12V outlet
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions & 1 aft position & designated storage space
- Aerated bow livewell w/pump-out system
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor
- Walk-thru transom gate
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Fiberglass floor w/molded-in, non-skid surface
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable cooler
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/15-gal. tank
- Ventilated in-floor ski locker/trolling motor storage
- Factory-matched propeller
- POWERGLIDE® hull design