|Length at Water Line||45 ft 11 in|
|Beam||16 ft 1 in|
|Dry Weight||48400 uom.|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 150 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 250 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 30 gal (UK)|
Picture a beautiful blue ocean. Trade winds are blowing and you're at the helm of the most fantastic yacht you've ever sailed. It's a 55ft Tayana, your reward to yourself and your family for a lifetime of reaching goals one step at a time. Now it's time to take the big step and reach out over the ocean to explore remote archipelagos and discover your own tropical paradise. Own a Tayana 55 and you'll enjoy new levels of confidence in your yacht's strength and all weather performance while making passages a pleasure for everyone on board, from the serious sailor to the holiday guest alike.
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Max Draft: 6.50 ft
Spars and Rigging
- Aluminum mast & boom with electrical conduit.
- Four (4) halyards, main, genoa, staysail and spinnaker, led internally.
- Internally led topping lift and outhaul.
- Anchor light.
- Combination deck and steaming light.
- Stainless steel standing rigging with Swage fitting.
Sails and Canvas
- Ulmer Kollius or equivalent mainsail with 2 reef points and cover.
- Ulmer Kollius or equivalent 100% Yankee with ready bag.
- Ulmer Kollius or equivalent staysail with ready bag. Ketch
- Ulmer Kollius 2 working jib sails with covers.
- Yanmar 4 cylinder 4JH-THE 140 B.H.P. marine diesel engine
- Flexible engine mounts.
- Engine alarm systems.
- Engine room blower.
- Fiberglass drip pan.
- Drip less shaft gland.
- Lead foam insulated engine room.
- Raw water strainer for engine intake.
- Antisyphon valve.
- Muffler/water lock system.
- Shaft strut with cutlass bearing
- Stainless Steel prop. Shaft with rubber bearings and three-blade propeller.
- Stuffing box.
- Two Stainless Steel or Aluminium fuel tanks with baffles, 150 gal total capacity.
- Edson pedestal cable steering or F.R.P. molded pedestal available.
- Stainless steel "destroyer" type steering wheel.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Rudder bearing.
- Bronze Rudder Shoe skeg mounted rudder.
- Vetus bowthruster 160kgf
Non-skid side decks and cabin house top. Electrical windlass - Maxwell V2200 Aluminum toe rail with integral fairleads. Eight 12" aluminum mooring cleats. Stainless steel double bow and stern pulpits. Stainless steel stanchions with custom bases. Three stainless steel boarding gates port, starboard and aft. Double life lines. Stainless steel cockpit drains. Eight dorade vents. Two stainless steel bulwark mounted pad eyes. Eight Lewmar or equivalent overhand hatches. Stainless steel opening ports. Custom stainless steel fixed windows with safety glass. Aluminum genoa tracks with cars. Aluminum staysail tracks with cars. Main sheet traveler with roller car. Deck organizers. F.R.P. cockpit coaming. Two coaming lockers. Teak cockpit sole, bridge deck, and sun deck. Fiberglass molded propane storage compartment for two tanks. Lazaret hatch. Teak companionway drop boards. Cut away transom with swim platform. Custom stainless steel boarding ladder in stern Custom stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting. Chain locker with one deck pipe. Boomkin (ketch only).
All winches are Lewmar: Ketch
- 2- Two-speed #66CST Genoa (primary)winches.
- 4- Two-speed #54CST secondary winches.
- 2- Two-speed #44CST halyard winch.
- 2- Two-speed #30CST boom lifts.
- 4-10" locking winch handles.
- 2- Two-speed #66CST Genoa (primary) winches.
- 2- Two-speed #44CST Mainsheet winch.
- 2- Two-speed #54CST secondary winches.
- 1-Two-speed #48CST halyard winch.
- 1-Two-speed #40CST halyard winch.
- 1-Two-speed #30CST halyard winch
- 4-10" locking winch handles.