The TRACKER® Guide V-16 Laker is our only all-welded aluminum Deep V utility boat. One of the most heavy-duty boats in its size class, it's constructed of tough .100 5052 marine alloy, just like our top-of-the-line Deep V boats.
Onboard, you'll find vinyl-covered raised fishing decks fore and aft (which double as seats) - with a base for an optional fishing seat on the bow deck. Midship, there are two vinyl-covered boxes which can be used as seats as well. The port box features a livewell below, and the starboard box has storage below.
- Deep V all-welded hull design
- .100 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull & transom
- Non-skid vinyl throughout
- Raised bow casting deck w/pedestal seat base
- Raised aft casting decks (double as seats)
- Port livewell w/lid
- Starboard storage box w/lid
- Stern lifting handle
- Five-year all-welded structural limited hull warranty
- Length: 16' 0"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Deadrise: 8 Degrees
- Beam: 74"
- Approx. weight: 655 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1386 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21"
- Max. weight capacity: 1200 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 750 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Reverse chine hull design
- Star Silver exterior paint
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Pressed-in hull performance strakes
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/8° deadrise, wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- 4-step paint application
- Non-skid vinyl surface throughout
- Port midship wetwell/livewell
- Starboard midship storage compartment
- Aft platforms, midship side boxes & raised bow casting deck double as seating
- Oversized raised bow deck
- Raised port & starboard aft platforms
- Bow pedestal base location
Peace of Mind
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.