Check Your Credit
Equipped and sized just right, it's no surprise it's our most popular Deep V model!
As the best-selling Deep V we have, the Pro Guide™ V-16 Single Console meets the needs of more anglers than any other Deep V we offer.
Its size makes it easy to tow, launch and store. It's confident cutting through challenging northern waters, yet nimble enough for smaller lakes and rivers.
Packaged with a Lowrance® fishfinder, Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor, two 8' (2.44 m) rod boxes and a large 23-gallon (87.06 L) livewell (with bait bucket), it's ready to catch some pretty big fish!
Check out all its other standard fishing features, and you'll understand why this boat, motor and trailer combination is our bestseller.
- Wide, stable, all-welded 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota® 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Two 8' (2.44 m) lockable top-loading side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments (1 w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays) & 1 aft dry storage box
- 3 movable 360-degree swiveling fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Factory-matched trailer w/ w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Aluminum|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Beam ||7 ft 4 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||1090 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||5|| |
|Engine Make ||Mercury||Engine Model ||50 ELPT|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||15 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
1400 Dawsonville Highway
Fax: (770) 535-2434
- Length: 16' 0"
- Bottom width: 70"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 88"
- Approx. weight: 1090 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2276 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Pkg. length w/swing-away: 18' 5"
- Depth inside: 23"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20"
- Max. weight capacity: 1125 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 620 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 18' 0"
- Package height: 6' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced molded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Black & White graphics scheme w/Victory Red painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Fore & aft battery storage
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 3 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 1 bow compartment w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays
- Rod hold-down straps
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon t
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.