Check Your Credit
2013 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 WT
Price: 18,195 USD
Freight: 650 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 19,220 USD
Nimble, all-season fishability for anglers and families who enjoy fishing year round!
The Pro Guide™ V-16 WT is the most agile walk-thru in our lineup.
Its deep, shielded cockpit and wraparound windshield offer your family added security, with wind and spray protection all year long. Its capable Deep V hull conquers waves and chop-making days on the water more enjoyable.
Standard gear includes: three movable fishing seats, a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, huge livewell - plus the TRACKER®-exclusive VERSATRACK® mounting channel for fishing accessories!
Flexible. Fishable. Family friendly!
- Sleek port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Wide, stable, all-welded 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Two 8' (2.44 m) lockable top-loading side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments (1 w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays) & 1 aft dry storage box
- 3 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Aluminum|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Beam ||7 ft 4 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||1210 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||5|| |
|Engine Make ||MERCURY MARINE||Engine Model ||75ELPT DFI OPTIMAX|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||15 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
170 E. Siphon
- Length: 16' 0"
- Bottom width: 70"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 88"
- Approx. weight: 1210 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2396 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Pkg. length w/swing-away: 18' 5"
- Depth inside: 23"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20"
- Max. weight capacity: 1125 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 620 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 18' 0"
- Package height: 6' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
- Passenger console w/glovebox & built-in drink holder
- Toggle switches
- Driver side drink holder
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Blue painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Fore & aft battery storage
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 3 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 1 bow compartment w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays
- Rod hold-down straps
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.