Check Your Credit
2013 Tracker Pro Guide V-175 WT
Price: 21,595 USD
Savings: 750 USD
Freight: 550 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 21,770 USD
More comfort. More room. More features. Welcome to our mid-size walk-thru!
The Pro Guide™ V-175 Walk-Thru is designed for family (and friends!) who love to fish as early or late into the season as possible.
Its wind- and spray-protected cockpit helps relieve the chill of early spring or late fall. And the 20-degree deadrise hull rides as smooth and dry as any boat in its class. The 8' (2.44 m) beam and 82" (2.08 m) bottom width provide a roomy, stable fishing platform.
A Lowrance® fishfinder and Minn Kota® trolling motor are your fishing guides. Plus three lockable rod boxes, in-floor storage and two livewells ensure that everybody's gear (and catch of the day) fit!
It all rides on a custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection and EZ lube hubs.
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack (avail. w/optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Wide, stable, 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom for bigwater use (and optional Kicker motor installation)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- Lockable bow center rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Aluminum|| |
|Hull Shape ||Deep Vee||Beam ||8 ft 1 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||1385 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||5|| |
|Engine Make ||MERCURY MARINE||Engine Model ||115EXLPT 4S EFI|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||21 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| |
|Stock Number ||631947||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
8500 Watson Rd
Fax: (314) 843-5034
- Length: 16' 11"
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 97"
- Approx. weight: 1385 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2794 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Pkg. length w/swing-away: 18' 2"
- Depth inside: 26"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 760 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length: 19' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Blue painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for rods from 6'-8' (1.83-2.44 m)
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aer
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.