More boat, right where it matters.
The Pro Team™ 190 TX delivers more room to fish. And more power to get you there!
Carry an extra fishing buddy. Stow more gear. Fish from roomier casting decks.
Then meet the top-of-the-line Pro Team 190 TX. At 18' 7" (5.66 m), it comes fully outfitted with a Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder, 12-volt foot-controlled trolling motor, 16-gallon (60.57 L) aerated livewell and onboard battery charger.
Plus standard power comes from the standard 90-horsepower Mercury® OptiMax®. With its painted hull sides and gunnels, the 190 TX always looks great - fishing in a weekend tournament or riding on its color-coordinated factory-matched trailer.
Goals set. Goals achieved!
- Exclusive all-welded .100 aluminum Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ offset transom & full-length longitudinal stringer
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket - aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 3-across seating w/storage, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck & 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in seat bases
- Lockable 8' center rod box, rod hold-down straps (bow deck & cockpit side), bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids, aft drop-in boxes w/3 tackle trays
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries & 2-bank, 4-amp (8 amps total) onboard battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Factory-matched custom trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection