|Model||Pro Team 190 TX|
|LOA||18 ft 7 in|
|Beam||7 ft 5 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||10°|
|Dry Weight||1041 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 21 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The flagship. Better than ever.
Welcome to the top of the line, and top of the food chain.
As our top-of-the-line Pro Team™ model, the 190 TX packs more fishing, more value and more performance into every inch than any other boat in its class.
On the outside, the Revolution™ Hull produces our industry-leading smooth ride. It is also features our NEW and exclusive Diamond Coat finish and is available in two brilliant color options.
Inside, the impressiveness continues with everything you need to enjoy maximum success. Including a Minn Kota® trolling motor with recessed foot pedal (with tool and drink holders). A Lowrance® fishfinder. Battery charger. 19-gallon (71.92 L) bow and 16-gallon (60.57 L) aft aerated livewells. More than plentiful storage. And a locker for stowing rods up to 8’ (2.44 m) long.
Enjoy being at the top of the food chain!
- All-welded aluminum Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™ & PowerTrac™ transom
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated paint process w/clear coat
- NEW 1-piece molded console w/Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder, tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated & timed aft livewell w/bait bucket holder & pump-out & NEW 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated bow livewell
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal recess
- NEW 3-across seating w/storage, fold-down center seat w/step to aft deck & 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in seat bases
- Lockable 8' (2.44 m) center rod box, rod hold-down straps (bow deck & cockpit side), bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids & aft drop-in boxes
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries & 2-bank (8 amps total) onboard battery charger
- Custom-matched trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 18' 7''
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 125 HP
- Package width: 7' 5''
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. weight: 1041 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2296 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1350 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 685 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23' 4''
- Storage length: 19' 6''
- Package height: 5' 3''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- NEW floor-mounted drink holders
- Battery trays
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety engine stop switch lanyard
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- NEW 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal paint scheme
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated paint process w/clear coat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- In-floor cooler
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant upholstery
- 2 dry storage containers below cockpit seating
- NEW 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center & port seats
- NEW marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly Midnight Star carpet throughout
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- NEW T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Fold-down center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Rod hold-down straps
- NEW bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder—timed & recirculated
- Aft 16-gal. aerated & divided grey livewell w/bait bucket holder—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pumps w/timers
- Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Variable deadrise hull design
- Trailer EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- NEW 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish & chrome center covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount