The pick of serious anglers, tournament pros and fishing guides.
When fishing is your business - or a passion you live for - the Targa™ V-18 Walk Thru comes with more standard equipment and unique, pro-level fishing features than any boat in its class.
For instance, a full 8-1/2-foot (2.59 m) beam for unparalleled fishing room above deck - and cavernous livewells and storage below. A set-back transom for faster overall performance.
Tilt steering. Upgraded trolling motor and fishfinder. Onboard battery charger. Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels with non-skid step pads and integrated rod boxes. Bow storage nets. Even a stereo and swim platform.
Features you might not have thought you needed, but we did.
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & HUGE aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Bow panel w/switches & 2 tackle trays
- 4 high-style upholstered seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Cranking & trolling batteries by Interstate® w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection