Check Your Credit
Great example of this long distance classic from the board of Van de Stadt designed in the late sixties giving this fast passage maker an enviable reputation for seaworthines.This example was moulded bt the Tyler Boat Co famous for producing Twisters and then finished off by Offshore Yachts."Colombine" was built in 1982 and fitted out for a crew of two to do long distance cruises with the current owner purchasing her in 1998 to anually cruise the west country as far as the Scillies thus proving herworth in the Western Approaches.If you were thinking of purchasing a Twister the Trintella 29 should be added to your list of vessels to view with the added bonus of a reduced price tag!
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 3 in||Max Draft ||4 ft 3 in|| |
|Engine Make ||Lomardini||Engine Model ||LD602M|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||9 gal||Length at Waterline ||21 ft|| |
|Length Overall ||29 ft||Number of Heads ||1|| |
|Number of Berths ||2||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
Emsworth Yacht Harbour
Fax: +44 (0)1243 375305
Moulded by Tylers and built by Offshore Yachts in1982 with a hand laid Hull and deck moulding.
- Encapsulated long keel construction
- Tiller steering with Kel hung Rudder
- Laminated plywood bulkheads
- Hardwood joinery
- Hull and deck in original off-white gelcoat
- Hull beleived to be epoxied from new
- Two berths in two cabins with one saloon berth to port and one quarterberth to starboard.
- fixed chartable to starboard with galley sink and origo 2 burner spirit stove forward of the bulkhead
- cave lockers under the galley and chart table
- Fixed saloon table with folding leaves
- Bookshelves and traditional oil bulhead oil lamp
- domesdtic fm radio and cd player
- Hanging lockers eitherside with walk through to the heads
- Forecabin with Jabsco Marine Toilet
Lombardini LD602M freshwater cooled Diesel engine with shaft to 3 blade bronze propeller.
- Major engine overhaul winter 2011/12 by the vendor with exhaust valves ,seats,piston rings,bearing shells,hoses and gaskets all renewed.
- Freshwater cooled through heatexchanger
- 1 litre/hr consumption at standard cruising speed
- 3 blade propeller
- Manual sterngland greaser to sterngland
- Engine hrs not recorded
- 1 x 35 litre fuel tank
- 1 x Sealed Engine battery 2010
- Aerogen 11 wind turbine charger to charge the battery
- Engine alternator to charge the battery
- New Cutlass Bearing 2010
- Mast head sloop rig with aluminium alloy mast and boom.
- Stainless steeel standing rigging with the upper annd lower shrouds and backstay replaced in 2006
- Jib furler new in 2003
- Running rigging age unknown
- Slab reefed dacron main (Tan)
- Furling Dacron Jib(Tan)
- Main Fully Battened
- Sails by Dolphin in 2003
- New sacrificial strip to headsail in 2011
- Lazy Jacks
- Lazy lines not lead aft
- Spinniker Pole
- Cruising chute age unknown
- Hand held Garmin 72 GPS new 2010
- Raymarine ST 2000+Tiller-Pilot overhaulled by Raymarine in july2012
- VHF radio with masthead aerial (Receive only)
- Hand Held Icom VHF new 2010
- Mast head wind vane
- Steering Compass with back light
- Nasa Duet speed and depth
- Tri Colour masthead navigation lights
- Deck level navigation lights
- Hand Held bearing compass
- 12 v low consumption anchor light (Davis megalight automatic)
- Anchor Ball and Motoring Cone
- 1 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Fire extinguisher mounted to release into the engine compartment
- New Horse shoe life beltwith sea anchor and Dan Bouy
- Lifesling mob recovery system
- Fire blanket
- 25 lb CQR anchor with 8 mm x 40 m chain spliced to 20 m of warp
- Simpson Lawrence hi Speed windlass overhauled in 2009 with new ratchets
- CQR kedge anchor with chain spliced to anchorplait rode
- 5 KG Danforth anchor
- Stainless pulpit and pushpit
- Stainless steel stanchions and guardwires
- Plastic boarding ladder
- Radar reflector
- 2 x Lewmar16 self tailing winches in the cockpit
- 2 x Girdlestone single - speed winches on the mast
- Spare Tiller
- 2x Boathooks
- Mast Climbing Ladder
- Fender Board
- Webbing Jackstays
- Canvas Mainsail cover
- Canvas Sprayhood
- Surveyed in 1998,2004,2011 to monitor the hull which had previously been reported to have a higher than average moisture content although to date no osmosis has been found due to her being wintered ashore anually for five months of the year since 1999.
- Deck leak on the port chainplate.
We have anually Cruised "colombine" as far as Norfolk to the east and Scillies in the west along with the Channel Islands in between.She has looked after us and is now seriously for sale due to new adventures.
- The Vessel is VAT exempt and along with the previous Bills of Sale has the exemption documents from HMRC.
If you are looking for a comfortable crusing yacht on a modest budget that would look after you should the going get tough then this boat should be at the top of your list to view.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
HULL BELEIVED TO BE EPOXIED FROM NEW!
CALL JEREMY ON 07825176601