- 29' x 3'6"
- Location: Washington
- Engine: Detroit Diesel 4-71N
- 120 HP @ 1800RPM shaft horsepower
- Gear:Ratio - 1.50: 1 Marine Reverse/Reduction Gear
- 1 x 160 gal fuel tank
- Shaft: 4" steel tail shaft
- Prop: Twin disc. model 64
- Engine Alarm: Audible and visual for low oil/overheating
- Sleeps 2
- 1 x 750 gal integral steel water tank
- Hot Water: Speed-o-matic 17 gal w/relief valve
- Steel structure
- Garmin GPS -Map 76
- VHF: One Standard, Model Horizon International
- Radar: Furuno Model 1800
- Spot Light: 6" handheld
- Autopilot: Wagner Model S-50
- Compass: Saura 6"
- Inverter: Powerverter Model PV-1000FC AC DC
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.