Contact us for price!!
TEAM GALATI 55 is a must see, must have new Viking Convertible.
The 2013 model – with her sleek stars and stripes blue hull; her spacious and elegant 3-stateroom, 2-head interior; and her state-of-the-art Atlantic Marine Electronics package – was custom built for traveling on the sea! And travel she does – with MAN V-12 1800 CRMs and two generators, one 21 kW and one 13.5 kW, you will reach your destination at a 43-knot top end with a cruising speed of 38 knots.
Equipped with a flush mounted bow well and 4-rod rocket launcher, teaser reels, EXTRA storage for 30 rods and reels, a full custom live well system with 8 tuna tubes in transom box, and an in-deck live well with another custom 50-gallon live well flush mount under the fighting chair, Team Galati 55 provides optimum opportunities for serious sportfishing.
Her underwater Ocean LED 2010XFMHD blue 2-lights out transom creates a dramatic show of patterns and colors that illuminate the bottom and sides of the vessel. In addition, the recessed tri-color lighting that enhances the tower, bridge, and cockpit will leave you saying, “WOW”…not once, but again and again.
Some of the extensive features in Atlantic Marine Electronics package include:
- Radar – Large 25 kW w/Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D MFDBB Processor
- Plotter 1 – KEP Computer System
- Plotter 2 – Display Multifunction NSE8 Simrad
- Plotter 3 – Furuno Navnet 3D
- Sounder 1 – Navnet 3D DFF3
- Sounder 2 – Simrad Transducer, Airmar R599C-LH w/Chirp Capability
- Digital Depth/Temp – Display Furuno RD33 Data Organizer
- Autopilot – Simrad AP2403
- VHF – ICOM IC-M604 Black
- Stereo – 12V Fusion MS-IP701
- Telephone and Internet – V3 Mount 13.5” Dome AME
- Camera – Camera Mini Ball w/IR Gost PM-Mini Engine Room Camera
- SAT TV – KVH Tracvision HD7 w/Triamercas L Rigged w/4 Direct TV Boxes and 2 Puerto Rico Direct TV Boxes
- Tower – Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D 8.4” LCD MFD8
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE!
Other custom boats in Team Galati 55’s class cannot compete with her speed, comfort, and superior technology. Each upgrade was well thought out and every detail – major or minor – was scrutinized. This Viking is a MUST SEE, MUST HAVE vessel.