Boat History Report
Check Your Credit
OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD THIS SPRING
INISFREE is one of the well-regarded, double-ended/canoe stern sloops built in Martha’s Vineyard and known as Vineyard Vixen 29’s. These are classic vessels, graceful and agile sailers, easy to handle for one or two, ideal for daysailing or weekending. INISFREE has had many upgrades since this owner purchased the vessel in 1996. In the last 5-6 years, a new larger Westerbeke 20B 2 cylinder diesel was installed, along with new 2011 transmission. Also, a 2007 Garmin GPS was added. This is a very well maintained vessel and is stored indoors every winter. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 6 in||Max Draft ||4 ft 6 in|| |
|Engine Make ||Westerbeke ||Engine Model ||20B|| |
|Engine Year ||2008||Length at Waterline ||23 ft|| |
|Length Overall ||29 ft 7 in||Cabin Headroom ||6 ft|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
36 York Street
Fax: (207) 363-7807
HULL & DECK:
- Solid hand laid fiberglass hull; canoe stern sloop.
- Molded non-skid decks.
- Teak exterior trim and hatches.
- Aluminum toerail.
- Self-bailing cockpit with tiller steering.
- Modified full keel with skeg hung rudder (encapsulated lead ballast).
- Dark green hull topsides, red bottom.
- Painted bottom and topsides (every year by Warren Pond Boatworks,South Berwick, ME).
- Deck, cockpit and cabin top all original paint.
- New solar vent on lazarette hatch.
- Spartan bronze seacocks.
- Four bronze opening ports.
- Forward deck hatch.
- S/S bow rail.
- Single lifelines all the way back to stern.
Fuel: 15 gallons in aluminum tank; tank cleaned in 2008.
Water: 20 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: yes, small poly holding tank with y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2008 Westerbeke 20B diesel, 2 cylinder, FWC.
- Approximately 65 hours.
- Cruising speed: Approximately 5 knots.
- 2011 new 2.5:1 transmission (replaced 2008 transmission which failed).
- 12V electrical system.
- 2 batteries (1 house; 1 starting), Groups 27's with battery selector switch.
- 2007 Garmin color 5”x7” GPS-Plotter.
- Datamarine wind, depth and speed (mast wiring for wind replaced 2011).
- VHF radio.
- Compass with compass light.
- AM/FM/CD stereo and speakers.
- For four.
- Vee berth forward with filler to make double berth, storage below, shelves, and custom hatch screens.
- To port is the enclosed marine head with hanging locker; sink is opposite to starboard.
- Vee berth and salon cushions new 1997.
- Main salon with traditional port and starboard settee berths, shelves and storage lockers outboard, folding teak dropleaf dining table mounted on the forward port bulkhead, and dish storage/bar behind the table; galley is aft either side of companionway.
- Lovely teak interior joinerwork; teak and holly sole.
- S/S sink.
- Icebox accessed from cabin or loaded from on deck.
- Alchohol stove top.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Approximately 381 sq. ft. sail area.
- Doyle mainsail, fully battened, new in mid 1990’s.
- 1998 genoa by Ghost Sails.
- Furlex roller furling genoa system.
- 2003 North spinnaker.
- Kenyon mainsheet traveler aft of tiller.
- Barlow 20 winches for jib sheets in cockpit; Barlow 16 winch for genoa halyards on mast.
- Spinnaker sheets.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Metalmast whisker pole.
- Aluminum mast and boom, with S/S standing rigging and dacron running rigging.
- Mast stepped on deck.
- 25 lb Danforth anchor with 30’ chain and 150´ rode.
- 15 lb Danforth with 150´ rode.
- Lunch hook.
- Boat hook.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Maintenance records from 1996 to present.
- Automatic bilge pump; manual bilge pump.
- Port & starboard coaming boxes in cockpit.
COMMENTS: INISFREE is one of the well-regarded, double-ended/canoe stern sloops built in Martha’s Vineyard and known as Vineyard Vixen 29’s. These are classic vessels, graceful and agile sailer
Custom Contact Information