Check Your Credit
Price just reduced
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!!
PRICE REDUCED BY MORE THAN 30%!
WAS $990K, NOW $675K
OWNER VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL NOW !
Don't Miss Out on this opportunity to own a beautiful VOYAGE 580 for a very attractive price ! GUARANTEED SURVEY.
REPLACEMENT PRICE $1,500,000.
Popular charter version in excellent condition. MOON SHADOW is currently in charter in the British Virgin Islands and new owner is encouraged to continue with lucrative charter business.
As your VOYAGE begins, the all-out luxury of Moon Shadow will take your breath away! Experience life in the islands, crystal clear turquoise waters, tropical breezes and starry nights. Moon Shadow offers luxurious accommodations in paradise, live your dream aboard this 5 star yacht designed specifically for luxury charters. Moon Shadow is a 2005 VOYAGE 580 and can accommodate up to 12 guests. Featuring 5 staterooms with ensuite bathrooms, a 6th "day head" port amidships, as well as a 6th foredeck berth that has washer/dryer facilty for conversion to laudry room. All cabins enjoy full air conditioning. Each interior cabin has a vanity, electric flushing head, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The Salon features a Bose sound system and a Flat Screen TV with DVD and CD player. There are also stereo speakers in the cockpit and on the mast. Charter inventory includes 14' tender with 15hp outboard, snorkel gear, propane BBQ, and fully equipped galley. The VOYAGE 580 was awarded Best Cruising Multihull for 2003 by Cruising World. Judged by 5 independent judges each specialist in their own fields.
Please click on full specs for additional details.
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Engine Make ||Yanmar||Fuel Capacity ||210 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||58 ft||Holding Tank Size ||40 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||436 gal||Number of Engines ||2|| |
|Max Bridge Clearance ||78 ft|| || || |
For Sale by
58 Leeland Road
Fax: 410 956 6919
Max Draft: 5.5'
Designer: Simonis Voogd and VOYAGE yachts
Overall Length: 17.55m 57.6ft
Waterline Length: 16.7m 54.8ft
Beam: 9.33m 30.6ft
Draft: 1.67m 5.5 ft
Mast Height off DWL: 23.8m 78ft
Displacement: 17.960kg 39600lbs
Water Capacity: 1650Lt 436 US Gal
Fuel Capacity: 795Lt 210 US Gal
2 x Motors: 75 Hp Yanmar
HULL DECK AND BULKHEADS
• Hand laid-up GRP construction using multi layers of Quadraxial glass roving, isophthalic and orthophthalic polyester resin and other highest grade material
• Carbon Fiber with Epoxy resin for structural reinforcing at Chain plates, coachroof, arch and mast bulkhead and ring frame.
• Closed cell PVC foam core, vacuum bonded for stiffness, strength and minimal weight
• Marine ply and balsa core on critical structure for added strength and stiffness
• Additional reinforced areas for rudders, keels, and deck fittings
• Forward water tight compartments with horizontal bulkheads
• Skeg supported rudders
• Reinforced low aspect keels.
• Antifouling over epoxy based osmosis barrier
STAINLESS STEEL, Grade 316
• Bow pulpits with seats
• Outer pushpits on stern
• Brackets for two life ring buoys
• Brackets for two overboard lights
• Stanchions and stanchion bases with rollers for furling control lines
• 2 x Swim ladders
• Grab rails on coach roof and sides
• Double guard wires with gates
• 2 x Electric Primary winches on coach roof.
• 1 x Main Sheet winch on coach roof:
• 2 x Electric Secondary winches in cockpit.
• 1 x Lofrans electric windlass
• Harken Black Magic blocks
• Harken Tracks and cars
• Lewmar Jammers
• 10 x Aluminium mooring cleats
• 4 x Automatic electric bilge pumps with alarms
• 2 x Manual bilge pumps
• 2 x Calorifiers 40 liters each (hot water system)
• Self draining cockpit
• 2 x Pressurised hot & cold deck showers
• Deck wash pump system with Faucet in Engine room and chain locker
• 2 x Black water systems and Holding Tanks
HATCHES AND WINDOWS:
• Reflective laminated glass windows 8
• Lewmar Hatches: 30
• Ocean Air Sky Screens 12
• Lewmar Port lights: 14
• Aluminum framed sliding door with toughened glass
• Basic safety equipment including: flares, life jackets, first aid kit and buoys
• 7/8th fractional rig and compression strut
• Anodized aluminum mast, boom and cross beam
• Mast supported by triple spreaders, intermediate and cap shrouds
• 2 x reefing lines with 2 x luff pendants
• Navigation lights
• VHF antenna
• TV antenna on mast
• Lazy jacks
• Telescopic Boom Derrick system
• Double purchase main halyard
• 2 x Flag halyards
• Profurl Genoa roller furler
• Profurl Screacher roller furler
• Fully battened main, 3 reef points, High Aspect Cross cut Dacron with laminated leech
• Harken Battcar system for Mainsail
• Furling Genoa cross cut High Modulus Dacron
• Bow sprit, with Furling Nylon Screacher
• Mainsail Stowage Pack.
• Sheets and control lines
COCKPIT / DIVE PLATFORM / FOREDECK
• Steering console including
• Stainless steel steering wheel
The company offers details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the data nor the condition of the vesel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
For additional details please contact Peter Jones - 284-346-5507 - firstname.lastname@example.org