Folding transom for easy storage.
The Odyssey 240 Slatted Floor is compact, light and easy to stow while still offering economy and comfort. The slatted floor rolls and unrolls easily making it simple to pack and unpack while the tube, lightweight rub rail and the quality of the contruction make this boat a great value. The Odyssey SF includes a lightweight RTM (Resin Transfer Molded) transom and seat which are lighter, stiffer and cannot hold water like standard plywood designs. The Odyssey SF is the perfect ship-to-shore tender.
Available in German made Heytex PVC.
|Beam||5 ft||Dry Weight||66 lb|
|Max Seating Capacity||3||Hull Material||PVC|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Walker Bay Website
• Collapsible and light RTM molded fiberglass transom
• Modern tapered tube design leaves more room in the bow and space for a fuel tank
• Larger diameter tubes for more buoyancy and carrying capacity
• “Easy Lift” transom lip carrying point and bow lifting handle
• Built in transom Trim Tabs for more lift and earlier planing
• Available in German made Heytex PVC
• Light weight rub rail
• Two piece light weight oars
• RTM molded fiberglass seat
• One-way drain plug
• 2 rear carrying handles, 4 webbing handles & 1 bow handle
• 4 davit lifting points, 2 towing D-rings
• High pressure hand pump
• Repair kit
• Easy to stow storage/ carrying bag
• Fuel tank tie-down straps in bow
• Short Shaft recommended