Check Your Credit
Built to enjoy life
Electrifying sailing performance, but with all the creature comforts you would expect with a yacht of this class.
* Ultimate performance cruiser design.
* New unused mainsail and jib for new owner.
* Surely the most completely specified X-55 ever built. Ideal for Mediterranean / Caribbean cruise or regatta.
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Monohull||Beam ||15 ft|| |
|Max Draft ||10 ft 5 in||Dry Weight ||36816 lb|| |
|Length at Waterline ||47 ft 4 in||Length Overall ||55 ft|| |
|Number of Heads ||3||Stock Number ||#34|| |
|Number of Berths ||5||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
Fax: +44 (0)23 8045 5577
- X-55,3 cabin version, with owner's berth to port and heads forward
- Hull and deck are built in a sandwich construction of vinylester and isolatic polyester resin and biaxial E-glass fabric. Further reinforcements are with particular positioned biaxial E-glass fabric in high stress areas. Core material is 25-30 mm compressed Divinycell® with a density of 80-120 kg/m³.
- Solid laminate is used around keel, rudder and through-hull fittings for maximum strength.
- X-Yachts integrated galvanised steel girder system, accepting loads from the keel and rig, laminated to hull and bulkheads.
- Custom hull colour, 7035 grey, waterline stripes 9010 white
- Factory applied bottom treatment: mat sanding, 3 x epoxy, 2 x antifouling
- Stainless steel chamfer rails to protect the sheerline from stern to bow
- Sprayhood and cover in beige
- Teak on cockpit sole and benches
- Teak on side deck
- Teak laid deck on central part of coachroof
- Reinforce bow section to accept code zero loads
- Carbon fibre Carbonautica 1100mm wheels instead of stainless steel standard wheel
- GRP Instrument console over sliding hatch
- Wichard 8mm padeyes x 4, mounted with webbing jackstays port and starboard
- Stainless backing plate for innerforestay deck tang
- Nomen folding mooring cleats, x 6
- Nomen roller fairleads 16/22mm mounted between aft legs of pushpits
- Wichard 6mm
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Custom Contact Information
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd.
Sole Concessionaires for X-Yachts Sales, Service and Parts in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
+44 23 8045 3377