Check Your Credit
Describing a 19-foot boat as powerful wasn’t possible – until now. Yamaha’s reliable, supercharged 1.8 liter Super High Output Marine engine packs plenty of horsepower. The extra roomy layout delivers the look and feel of a much larger boat. An oversized, in-floor locker easily accommodates wakeboards and towables. A distinctive helm and a wealth of features give the AR192 unmistakable style. Stainless steel rubrails, pop-up cleats, ultra premium snap out carpet and a garage-friendly trailer round out a long list of standard features you won’t find anywhere but on a Yamaha. The AR192 delivers an unexpected dose of adrenaline and value in a 19-foot family-friendly package.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Modified Vee||Beam ||8 ft|| |
|Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 2 in||Dry Weight ||2176 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||8||Engine Model ||4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||30 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||18°|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
Fax: (403) 646-2759
• First boat ever offered with a supercharged 1.8L engine providing the performance of a six-cylinder engine with the fuel efficiency of a four-cylinder.
• Best-in-class performance with exceptional fuel economy.
• New black and grey watersports towers available on AR192 models.
• Yamaha’s Total Package: All features are standard.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Premium appointments throughout
• Spacious cockpit with flared bow design.
• More storage than anything in its class.
• Yamaha’s award-winning stern design.
• More space than anything in its class.
• Internal drive propulsion for instant acceleration, shallow water clearance, and peace of mind.
• Every part of the boat: Hull, deck and engine all manufactured and assembled by Yamaha
All new for 2013 is the Yamaha 192 Series boats; the first Yamaha boats to come with a supercharged 1.8L engine and the flagships of Yamaha’s 19-foot line. The 192 Series includes the sport SX192 and the watersports tower equipped AR192.
The Yamaha 192 Series exudes Yamaha’s boat DNA with an innovative design, best-in-class performance, and a complete feature package that no other brand offers in this value-oriented class.
Innovative Deck Design
Beginning at the bow, the 192 Series offers the roominess of most 21-foot boats with plenty of space for two adults to stretch out comfortably. The 192 Series features a “molded in” anchor locker with ample space for the anchor and rope all in one dedicated self-draining compartment. This is a feature rarely seen in a 19-foot boat.
Also in the bow is storage under the seats. On the port side, the storage under the seat opens into a cavernous port console storage compartment for extra long items. Nine cup holders provide the finishing touch.
The cockpit area and helm of the 192 Series is two giant steps up from that of competitive 19-foot models. From the stylized upholstery, comfortable J-shaped seating rarely seen in a 19-foot boat (AR192; the SX192 features U-shaped seating with two captain’s seats), integrated, reclined rear seat backs and quality snap-in marine carpeting to advanced helm features that include Cruise Assist™ and three- position No Wake Mode™, the 192 Series is no ordinary 19-foot boat.
Yamaha’s Award-Winning Stern Lounge and Swim Platform
The SX192 and AR192 boats feature Yamaha’s award-winning stern lounge area and swim platform. Made possible by Yamaha’s compact drive train and engine that sits low in the hull, only Yamaha can offer this innovative design. Enjoying the stern lounge area of the 192 Series begins with Yamaha’s convenient walk through transom that opens into the lounge area and swim platform. Stern features include:
• Integrated cup holders.
• Ski tow eye.
• Hydro turf® mat
• Wet storage.
• Deep, angled reboarding ladder.
• Upholstered backrests.
Yamaha’s Signature Drive Train and 1.8L Supercharged Marine Engine
The heart of the 192 Series is Yamaha’s signature, compact jet drive propulsion system and 1.8L supercharged Yamaha marine engine that delivers best-in-class performance and fuel efficiency while maximizing the usable space of the cockpit and stern area. The 192 Series boats are the first Yamaha boats to feature a s
• Yamaha 1.8L supercharged marine engine that delivers best-in-class performance, reliability, and durability.
• Yamaha’s three-position No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Innovative stern lounge area with padded backrests.
• Clarion® stereo with four speakers and MP3 input.
• Reboarding ladder at the stern
• Snap-in marine grade carpet.
• Adjustable Captain’s Chair with flip-up bolster.
• Includes painted trailer.
• Bimini Top
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.