What do I get by setting up a customized My boats page?
By setting up your own customized page in My boats, you will be able to see all the information most relevant to you on one page. You can customize your page to include:
- Feature Articles
- My Favorites:
- My Boats for Sale (overview of your boat listings including):
- How to / Tips
- My Searches
- Boats for Sale
- Research (on boat models)
- Boat Listing Name
- No. of views (hits) per listing
- Listing Status
- Expiration Date for listing
How do I customize my page?
To customize your Boats.com page, log in (if you aren't already) and click on My boats. Layout to begin customizing your page. You can also edit your page by clicking the Edit button next to each section on the My boats page.
How do I save my Favorites?
A great feature of My boats is that you can always find and view your favorite boat listings, products and engines. Here's how you do it. When you do a search on any of these products and you pull up an individual detail specification page, there is a link on the left menu bar called Add to Favorites. Click this and the detailed specification is automatically added to your My boats Favorites list. You can remove favorites by clicking on the Edit button and following the instructions.
How do I modify my page?
You can modify your My boats page in two ways:
- Click on the Edit button next to each topic area you've selected. Then follow the instructions.
- Click on Modify Layout on the left menu bar on My boats. You can add/remove/edit all sections from there.