PassageMaker Magazine announced its choice of Baltimore’s historic Inner Harbor as the location of their new mid-Atlantic Trawler Fest set for September 24-26, 2010.
The Inner Harbor, a major seaport in the United States since the 1700s, is a very nautical location for Trawler Fest’s newest venue. Seminars will take place at the Hyatt Regency hotel, just a short walk from the Baltimore Inner Harbor Marine Center, where exhibiting companies will set up on the grounds overlooking the city’s waterfront.
Boat show hours will be Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. with seminars 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
• Finding Your Cruising Style
• Cruising Down The ICW
• Strategies For Repair Decisions
• Share The Channel: Navigating With Big Ships
• Basic First Aid And CPR/AED
• Practical Basic Navigation Skills: What To Do When The GPS Quits
• Bob Smith's Diesel Workshop
• Ship's Systems Stem To Stern
• Building Cruising Confidence As A Couple
• Women-Only Boat Handling
Two-day courses are $450 per person. One-day course is $175 per person.
For more information or to register, visit the Passage Maker site.