Bayliner went all-out to equip the 217 with all the space, comforts and storage of a pontoon boat, with thrilling V-hull performance. Lounging on the transom sunpad is sure to be popular with its flip-up backrest. Seating covers nearly the entire boat, while optional filler cushions create a queensized lounge/playpen in the bow.
- The 217 boasts an unbeatable layout and excellent passenger capacity for its size; with the optional bow filler cushion in place, people can easily lie three across.
- Smart features abound, like dedicated cooler storage and a roomy in-floor locker for skis, water toys and other gear.
- Refreshments are always close by at the entertainment center, and the integrated trash receptacle means the cockpit stays tidy.
- Wraparound seating and side storage help maximize space for passengers and their gear.
- The 217's party-ready Transom Fun Zone is easily accessed via the walk-through transom.