• 18 degree full vee bottom configuration takes the sting out of rough water boating and handles with uncommon sureness and precision.
• Comfortable Seating - 2 layers of foam, rotational molded bottom and backs, and cast aluminum braces makes these seats comfortable and assure long lasting durability.
• Construction - Continuous welds, massive box girder construction, fully engineered design and production details like three feet of weld in every foot of gunwale!
• Sporty windshield assembly seals out rain with a unique channel design that provides a positive seal. Heavy duty construction, tinted glass and added reinforcement make every windshield a lifetime component.
• Generous Storage Opportunities - Enormous glove box, all-welded seat boxes, transom and bow storage, full length tackle trays and more! Optional storage space also available
• Designed and built to the highest standards available, Alumaweld's Formula Vee reflects the very best in boating. Exceptionally detailed, Alumaweld's Formula Vee is distinguished by literally hundreds of exclusive features like; massive box girder bottom construction for unmatched strength; continuous welds throughout; cavernous glove box and storage areas; multiple-piece coaming, large, channeled, flat dash areas; and 101 inch beam and 82 inch bottom width for optimal interior space, security and comfort.
• Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.