OWNER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD NOW!!!! BRING ALL OFFERS !!!!! CO-BROKERAGE IS WELCOME!!!!!
Beautiful Mainship Tri Cabin 47'. Ready for long distance cruising. Owner has taken excellent care of this yacht. We will also consider all trades with offer.
Bridge Clearance: 19’6”
Engine: (2) ^671 BT Engines: Twin Detroit Diesels 2,000 Hours - each engine majored within last approx. 200 hours
Hull: Fiberglass Reinforced
Fuel: Diesel 600 gal.
Holding: 100 gal
Water: 160 gal
Motor yacht is a double hardtop yacht, fully enclosed flybridge and aft deck with wing doors, wide side decks, and a large swim platform. She has been totally redecorated, NEW electronics, Walker Air-Seps, Twin 485 H.P. Detroit Diesels with fewer than 200 hrs. SMOH, 5 reverse cycle air/heat (72,000 BTU). A large aft deck with wet bar; three steps to flybridge. Three staterooms: forward King with adjoining stateroom/study with upper and lower berths (adjoining guest head and shower); aft stateroom with queen berth, large head and shower, large hanging locker, and lots of storage. She has a very large salon with built-in convertible sofa. Yacht is fully equipped ready to cruise with everything needed – linens, kitchen utensils, lines, fenders, fuel filters, oil filters, many extras. She cruises very comfortably, is gorgeous, and has been professionally maintained.
- Spacious seating - 2 reverse cycle A/Cs.
- Full size hid-a-bed (sleeps 2) - 37’’ LCD w/ DVD
- Stereo, CD, AM, FM, Tape System (sound to staterooms, salon, flybridge, aft deck.)
- Galley fwd/stbd - 1 reverse cycle A/C
- Spacious cabinets - Full size refrigerator/freezer on inverter
- Convection/microwave oven - 4 burner Jen-Air stove
- Trash compactor - Toaster
- Coffee maker - Hot & cold pressurized water