* Modern yacht with a classic look.
* This yacht is particularly suitable for long stay on board.
* By the presence of a bow thruster, role/reef sails and comprehensive navigation equipment is this yacht easy to sail.
* The presence of airconditioning, spacious wet cell, luxury trim, much storage space and brilliant cabinetwork makes it stay aboard very pleasant.
* This Fisher 37 is in exceptionally good state of maintenance.
* By the powerful engine it is possible to sail safely on big water.
The 37 is the epitome of the large, powerful motor sailer. Over one hundred and forty have been built since her introduction in 1973. Over this period the interior layout and rig have evolved into what many owners today would say is the best motor sailer of its type.
Under sail, or powered by her massive 100 h.p. engine, this boat will take you safely and in comfort to any destination around the world.
Fisher 37’s have sailed more miles then any other in the range and her distinctive profile will be found in any of the oceans around the world, from the Arctic to the Antarctic.
The sail plan has been well refined over the years and today the cutter ketch rig is standard with bowsprit, giving powerful performance yet still being easy to manage.
Below deck, the saloon and cabin areas are extensive. The 37 can sleep up to six with two full length single berths in the forecabin and a large double berth in the aft quarter. In the saloon the settee converts easily to a double berth when extra sleeping area is required.
The wheelhouse provides much more than extra working space with a settee to port with a chart working space forward and another full length settee to starboard with deep storage under the whole wheelhouse area creates a second saloon on deck with excellent all round visibility.
With the Fisher 37 you can be confident that every design detail has been thought through carefully to create a yacht that can virtually be all things to all people – a pleasure to sail, powerful under motor, a long distance cruiser, or a comfortable live aboard ‘permanent’ home.