The 18 LTS is a whole other breed of bay boat.
It takes the features, ride and versatility of larger craft and perfectly melds them with the maneuverability and shallow draft of an inshore boat. The patented Rapid Planing System not only pushes the 18 LTS up on plane in record time, but it can do it in only 24" (60.96 cm) of water! All with less horsepower! And for fishing versatility, no other boat even compares. Generous bow and stern platforms are perfect for sight casting. If you prefer to stalk your fish through extreme shallows, you can get the optional poling platform, push pole and holders.
For even more big-boat performance options, optional trim tabs, jack plates and hydraulic steering are ready to take your bay fishing trip to the max. However you choose to outfit your 18 LTS, this light tackle skiff is built to impress with its smooth ride, long list of features and all-around versatility.
- Completely bonded & lined hull/deck assembly
- Rapid Planing System hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Center console w/analog gauges, removable windscreen, grab rail, stainless steel steering wheel & vertical rod holders
- Forward console seat w/18-gal. (68.14 L) aerated baitwell
- Raised fore & aft casting decks w/watertight storage compartments w/close-molded lids
- Stainless steel cleats & bow and transom eyes
- Self-draining deck
- Aluminum single-axle trailer w/EZ lube hubs