|| 17 ft
|Hull Material ||Fiberglass||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||7 ft 6 in||Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 1 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||1300 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||3|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||22 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||12°|| |
Yes. You can afford to fish better.
With the NITRO® Z-6, you can take your bass fishing to the next level.
At a nimble, smooth-riding 17' 4" (5.28 m), this performance bass boat is absolutely chocked full of features. Just a few include the in-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder, powerful Minn Kota® trolling motor, fore and aft storage compartments, an aerated livewell, custom trailer and even a molded-in cooler!
Wrapping it all up is a value-minded price that is sure to please even the most budget-conscious anglers.
So, can you afford to step up to the next level of bass fishing?
Thanks to the Z-6, yes, you really can.
- Reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider & pump-out system
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy seat storage w/drains
- Passenger rod storage w/hold-down strap
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler
- Center bow rod/gear locker for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/room for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding fishing chair
- Bow panel w/tilt control
- Minn Kota Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
- Length: 17' 4"
- Bottom width: 73"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Package width: 8' 0"
- Fuel capacity: 22 Gallons
- Deadrise: 12 Degrees
- Draft: 13"
- Beam: 90"
- Approx. package weight: 2500 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 3 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 460 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Storage length: 18' 10"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- 5 drink holders
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- 4 recessed cleats
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Anti-feedback steering w/custom wheel
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & trim switches
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- 1,000 GPH bilge pump
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Heavy-duty Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- 12V outlet
- Molded-in non-skid footrest under console
- Bow rod hold-down strap
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Center lockable rod storage w/organizer for 7' (2.13 m) rods
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Partner rod storage w/strap
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 43-qt. (40.69 L) cooler
- Lockable bow port & starboard storage boxes that will also accept 7' (2.13 m) rods
- 3-across seating w/storage & integrated steps to aft deck
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated, divided aft livewell w/timer
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 750 GPH livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 12-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
- Color-coordinated, single-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires w/chrome center cap
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks
- GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Transom saver
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 45" shaft, foot-controlled trol