|| 19 ft
|Hull Material ||Fiberglass||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||7 ft 10 in||Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 3 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||1650 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||4|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||41 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||16°|| |
Head of the class. Top of the leaderboard.
Take the Z-7 out just once, and you'll quickly realize why this performance bass boat is the best selling in its segment.
For one, it can haul, thanks to the combination of the NITRO® performance hull, Rapid Planing System and 150-horsepower Mercury® motor.
More than that, though, inside, it's absolutely loaded with all the room and features club and state anglers need. 24-volt trolling motor. Trailer. Fishfinder. Storage. Rod holders. More storage. Onboard battery charger.
And, it's ready for our exclusive removable port console!
All so you can fish your way to the top of the leaderboard.
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Ready-to-accept optional removable port console
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- 2 rod lockers & center bow storage locker w/power lid assists
- Easy-to-read instrumentation & tinted windscreen
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
- Length: 18' 8"
- Bottom width: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 41 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Beam: 94"
- Approx. weight: 1650 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3200 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 1390 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 600 Lbs.
- Storage length: 20' 11"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- 4 drink holders
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 4 pull-up cleats
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Courtesy light
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Recess for optional Hot Foot pedal
- Hydraulic steering
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- 1,000 GPH bilge pump
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 12V outlet
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Oversized center bow storage box
- Partner rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated, divided aft livewell w/timer
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 750 GPH livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 16-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Color-coordinated, single-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire optional)
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires & wheels w/chrome center cap
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap