|| 21 ft
|Hull Material ||Fiberglass||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft||Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 4 in|| |
|Dry Weight ||2100 lb||Max Seating Capacity ||4|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||68 gal||Deadrise at Transom ||16°|| |
Where winning seasons happen.
It's no wonder the world's leading anglers fish from the Z-9.
Just look at it!
This performance bass boat is built with a tournament-proven hull design and RPS transom to deliver top-end speeds, great handling through a variety of conditions and holeshots unlike any other.
Plus, at 20' 9" (6.32 m) and 8' (2.44 m) wide, its decks are oversized to provide an abundance of casting space, as well as plenty of room to stow rods and gear.
Other tournament advantages include a powerful 24-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® HDS-7c fishfinder/GPS, anti-fatigue bow mat, rod and tool organizers, trailer and everything else needed to back you up through your winning season!
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated, aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/oxygen generators, recirculators, timers & pump-out systems
- Hydraulic tilt steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Sleek console w/full instrumentation
- In-dash Lowrance® HDS-7c fishfinder/GPS
- 2 rod lockers w/automatic lights & port organizers
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, fiberglass fenders, swing-away tongue & No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system
- Length: 20' 9"
- Bottom width: 74"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 68 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Beam: 96"
- Approx. weight: 2100 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4050 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 2150 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1250 Lbs.
- Storage length: 24' 4"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Under-lid lure holder/organizer
- Auto-lighted storage compartments
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Spare prop holder
- Tool & scent holder
- 5 stainless steel drink holders
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax® engines only)
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Courtesy light
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HDS-7C fishfinder w/GPS
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil reservoir level indicator
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Recess for optional Hot Foot pedal
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Hydraulic tilt steering w/custom wheel
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 22-oz. (.62 kg) plush, marine-grade carpet on deck & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Electrical system w/Power Management Enclosure (PME)
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Automatic illuminated bow storage
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- Automatic bilge
- 2-bank (20 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Trolling motor power distribution panel w/three 50-amp circuit breakers
- 12V outlet
- Bike seat w/power pedestal
- Port & starboard below-console pull-out storage drawers
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/dual removable storage trays
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Partner rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Rear molded, fold-down fishing seat w/power pedestal
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated aft Guardian™ livewells
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers