The BASS BUGGY was America's first family fishing pontoon boat.
And it's still a favorite among fishing families!
Luxurious, extremely fishable and family friendly. It has three fishing seats securely enclosed inside the fenced deck. And not one, but two aerated livewells! Rod holders and drink holders throughout, too.
In fact, everything onboard caters to your family's on-the-water experience: the console, captain's seat, console seat, roomy L-lounge, carpeting, high-gloss fencing and boarding ladder!
All packed into a "captain-friendly," easy-to-maneuver size.
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy, multichambered pontoon logs
- Bow fishing platform w/2 fishing chairs w/secure screw-in pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard console w/bucket seat, tinted windscreen, drink holder, tachometer, fuel gauge & vertical rod storage
- Forward-console seat w/aerated livewell below
- Aft fishing platform w/vinyl floor, fishing chair, vertical rod holders & molded livewell unit w/drink holder, rod holder & lid ruler
- Aft boarding platform w/non-skid surface & oversized boarding ladder w/large handrails
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot
- OPTIONAL FISH PACKAGE: Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder & MotorGuide® W55 Wireless Series 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor (battery not included)