The TRACKER® Guide V-14 provides boaters with a lightweight, yet extremely durable, utility boat. It is constructed using a one-piece welded aluminum hull. This means that you can take it out for years of work or fishing without fear of a few bumps and dings along the way. And its Deep V will give you a smooth, dry ride in choppy water.
Inside, the Guide V-14 is a no-frills utility boat all the way. It sports three full-width bench seats and is rated to hold as many as four people.
The V-14 can be paired with up to a 25-horsepower tiller motor for easy, nimble control. An optional trailer is available.
- Welded 1-piece Deep V hull design
- .063 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull & transom
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs
- Corner braces at transom
- Fore, center & aft bench seats
- 4-step paint application
- Stern lifting handle
- Structural limited hull warranty