|| 16 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||6 ft 5 in||Dry Weight ||800 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Fuel Capacity ||11 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||6°|| || || |
A pro all over...Outfitted like our Pro Team™ models!
Take a walk around the 16' 2" (4.93 m) Pro 165 and you'll find it features the same type of fishfinder and trolling motor you'll see on all our Pro Team models: a Lowrance® X-4 and a 12-volt, foot-controlled trolling motor.
The 15-gallon (56.78 L) aerated bow livewell even has a bait bucket holder. The all-welded .100 aluminum Mod V hull, with its wide, stable 54" (1.37 m) bottom, is built as solid as they come.
Like all TRACKER® boats, the Pro 165 is powered by a fuel-saving Mercury® FourStroke and rides on a factory-matched TRACKER trailer.
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull w/a wide, stable 54" (1.37 m) bottom
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer for structural strength
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 DS fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Port rod holders w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder
- Helm & buddy seats w/storage below
- 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in pedestals & pinchless hinges
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Flush-mounted all-aluminum deck lids
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 16' 2"
- Bottom width: 54"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Package width: 6' 9"
- Fuel capacity: 11 Gallons
- Deadrise: 6 Degrees
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Approx. weight: 800 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1755 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 15"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 960 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 555 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 7"
- Storage length: 18' 4"
- Package height: 5' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Toggle switches
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece, gunnel—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage
- 2 molded fold-down fishing chairs
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6"
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/lockable aft storage
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Bow 15-gal. aerated grey livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor w/weedless prop
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount