|Tracker Pro Guide V-16 WT|
|| 16 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||7 ft 4 in||Dry Weight ||1210 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||5||Fuel Capacity ||15 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| || || |
Nimble, all-season fishability for anglers and families who enjoy fishing year round!
The Pro Guide™ V-16 WT is the most agile walk-thru in our lineup.
Its deep, shielded cockpit and wraparound windshield offer your family added security, with wind and spray protection all year long. Its capable Deep V hull conquers waves and chop-making days on the water more enjoyable.
Standard gear includes: three movable fishing seats, a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, huge livewell - plus the TRACKER®-exclusive VERSATRACK® mounting channel for fishing accessories!
Flexible. Fishable. Family friendly!
- Sleek port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Wide, stable, all-welded 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Two 8' (2.44 m) lockable top-loading side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments (1 w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays) & 1 aft dry storage box
- 3 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 16' 0"
- Bottom width: 70"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 88"
- Approx. weight: 1210 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2396 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Pkg. length w/swing-away: 18' 5"
- Depth inside: 23"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20"
- Max. weight capacity: 1125 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 620 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 18' 0"
- Package height: 6' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
- Passenger console w/glovebox & built-in drink holder
- Toggle switches
- Driver side drink holder
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Blue painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Fore & aft battery storage
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 3 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 1 bow compartment w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays
- Rod hold-down straps
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel