|Tracker Pro Guide V-175 SC|
|| 17 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 1 in||Dry Weight ||1235 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||5||Fuel Capacity ||21 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| || || |
A mid-sized Deep V that delivers more of what you want!
The Pro Guide™ V-175 Single Console gives you a lot more of what you want in a Deep V.
A wider 82" (2.08 m) bottom and full 8' (2.44 m) beam provide exceptional stability and room to roam while fishing. There's extra space below deck for both a bow livewell and a huge, 29-gallon (109.78 L) aft livewell - plus lockable storage for rods.
The Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder come standard. And the 20-degree deadrise and 25" (63.50 cm) transom are designed to handle big water.
Sound like just what you need? Then mid-size it!
- Wide, stable, all-welded 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Sleek side console w/easy-to-read instruments, windscreen & small items tray
- Minn Kota PowerDrive 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- Lockable bow center rod box, two lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 16' 11"
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 97"
- Approx. weight: 1235 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2644 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 26"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 760 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length: 19' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced molded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Black & White graphics scheme w/Victory Red painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for rods from 6'-8' (1.83-2.44 m)
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested