|Tracker Pro Guide V-175 WT|
|| 17 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 1 in||Dry Weight ||1385 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||5||Fuel Capacity ||21 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| || || |
More comfort. More room. More features. Welcome to our mid-size walk-thru!
The Pro Guide™ V-175 Walk-Thru is designed for family (and friends!) who love to fish as early or late into the season as possible.
Its wind- and spray-protected cockpit helps relieve the chill of early spring or late fall. And the 20-degree deadrise hull rides as smooth and dry as any boat in its class. The 8' (2.44 m) beam and 82" (2.08 m) bottom width provide a roomy, stable fishing platform.
A Lowrance® fishfinder and Minn Kota® trolling motor are your fishing guides. Plus three lockable rod boxes, in-floor storage and two livewells ensure that everybody's gear (and catch of the day) fit!
It all rides on a custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection and EZ lube hubs.
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack (avail. w/optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Wide, stable, 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom for bigwater use (and optional Kicker motor installation)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- Lockable bow center rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection
- Length: 16' 11"
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 97"
- Approx. weight: 1385 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2794 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Pkg. length w/swing-away: 18' 2"
- Depth inside: 26"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 760 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length: 19' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Blue painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for rods from 6'-8' (1.83-2.44 m)
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aer