|| 18 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||7 ft 5 in||Dry Weight ||1049 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Fuel Capacity ||21 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||10°|| || || |
Share the fun of multi-species fishing and catch more than your share of crappie, bass and even walleye!
You love sharing the variety and challenge of catching all types of fish. Where they hide, what they'll bite on and how to reel 'em in.
The Pro Team™ 175 TF is ready to help!
Its lower bow deck with two seat locations, two cockpit-level fishing positions and an elevated aft deck give you more places to fish than a traditional bass boat. You'll love the convenience of dual livewells and baitwells, tackle trays, bow accessory trays and drink holders - as well as the smooth, dry-riding Revolution™ hull.
It comes totally outfitted with a Mercury® outboard, 12-volt trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a factory-matched TRACKER® trailer.
- Lower bow deck than a traditional bass boat w/2 seat bases & elevated aft deck w/seat base
- 2 floor-level fishing positions
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 gal.) & aft 16-gal. (60.57 gal.) aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & bait buckets
- Helm & passenger seats w/molded storage boxes below & 2 fold-down fishing seats
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- 7' (2.13 m) lockable port rod storage, 2 bow small items trays w/drink holders, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids & 2 aft drop-in boxes
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection
- Length: 17' 7"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. weight: 1049 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2232 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1090 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 575 Lbs.
- Towing length: 22' 3"
- Storage length: 19' 1"
- Package height: 5' 4"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on starboard bow compartment & port rod box
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom—for long-term good looks & durability
- Metallic Blue paint scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Lowered bow deck w/fore & back fishing seat bases
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Enlarged elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Bow 15-gal. & aft 16-gal. aerated grey livewells w/timers & removable bait buckets
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps