|| 18 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Modified Vee|| |
|Beam ||7 ft 5 in||Dry Weight ||993 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Fuel Capacity ||21 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||10°|| || || |
The #1 seller for a lot of reasons!
When sizing up fishing boats, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is the yardstick.
At 17' 7" (5.36 m) long, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is a near-perfect industry pacesetter with a great combination of size and performance.
Its "bullet-proof" Revolution™ Mod V hull delivers a smooth dry ride that's guaranteed. And its exclusive Power-Trac™ transom provides a quicker holeshot and better overall performance.
Equipped with a long list of name-brand components, standard features include a 12-volt, foot-controlled trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, onboard battery charger, fuel-efficient Mercury® FourStroke and a custom, factory-matched trailer with EZ lube hubs and heavy-duty load guides.
It's #1 on the bestseller list, year after year.
- All-welded Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Lockable 8' center rod box & deck-mounted rod hold-down strap
- 2 bow storage boxes (and center rod box) feature welded, drained rain channels for drier storage
- Aft drop-in molded boxes
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket - aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 2 fishing seats w/pinchless hinges & secure screw-in pedestals
- 3-across seating w/storage below, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 4 amps per bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 17' 7"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. weight: 993 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2176 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1050 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 560 Lbs.
- Towing length: 22' 3"
- Storage length: 19' 1"
- Package height: 5' 3"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom—for long-term good looks & durability
- Victory Red paint scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- Rod hold-down strap
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below
- Fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Aft 16-gal. aerated & divided grey livewell w/bait bucket holder—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish & chrome center covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylo