|Tracker Super Guide V-16 SC|
|| 16 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||6 ft 4 in||Dry Weight ||875 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Fuel Capacity ||11 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||8°|| || || |
Able. Agile. And fully equipped. This boat fishes much, much bigger than it looks!
The Super Guide™ V-16 Side Console is a highly capable fishing boat.
Its Deep V hull is ready to tame choppy waters - yet agile enough to explore smaller bays and shorelines too. Better yet, it's fully equipped for fishing: a Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a 15-gallon (56.78 L) aerated livewell. Its rod box can take rods to 7-1/2 feet (2.27 m).
The exclusive VERSATRACK® gunnel lets you quickly mount, dismount or move optional fishing accessories anywhere you need 'em.
And its glossy, painted hull sides look great wherever it goes!
- All-welded 2-piece Deep V hull w/8-degree deadrise - wide 76" (1.93 m) beam, 60" (1.52 m) bottom & reverse chines at the rear - for a stable fishing platform & a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Custom-molded console w/tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 7 1/2' (2.27 m)
- 15-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/4 seat base locations throughout the boat
- Elevated bow & aft fishing platforms
- 2 bow & 1 aft deep storage compartments
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 16' 0"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Fuel capacity: 11 Gallons
- Package length: 18' 10"
- Deadrise: 8 Degrees
- Beam: 76"
- Approx. weight: 875 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1773 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21"
- Max. weight capacity: 1155 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 650 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length: 19' 8"
- Package height: 5' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Illuminated tachometer, speedometer & fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/8°-deadrise, wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Silver & Red graphics scheme w/Graphite painted hull sides & gunnels & natural aluminum bottom
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Aft battery storage
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Lockable bow storage compartments
- Oversized elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7-1/2' (2.29 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer, standpipe overflow & removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount