|| 19 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 6 in||Dry Weight ||1778 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||6||Fuel Capacity ||40 gal|| |
Providing everything from class-leading room to features to please everybody, this boat is a sport utility for the water!
The Targa™ V-18 Combo puts both fishing and family first.
Two aft jump seats let six ride comfortably in the windshield-protected cockpit. Family-focused accessories include a ski-tow pylon, boarding platform, in-floor gear storage, a stereo with an input for your MP3 player and a roomy bow compartment set up with cushions and backrests for relaxing.
For serious fishing, you'll find a powerful 24-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder, an onboard battery charger and two livewells.
A factory-matched trailer completes the package.
It's a big water fishing boat one minute, a runabout the next!
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Bow backrests/cushions, 4 upholstered seats/6 seat locations (incl. 2 removable fishing seats) & aft jump seats
- Ski pylon & swim platform w/ladder
- Minn Kota 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket - timed & recirculated w/pump-out system. 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jumpseat
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 19' 1"
- Bottom width: 88"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 40 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 102"
- Approx. weight: 1778 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3422 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 Persons
- Depth inside: 28"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 23"
- Max. weight capacity: 1650 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 900 Lbs.
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 19' 8"
- Package height: 6' 11"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- 3 battery trays
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temperature
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Tall 23" (58.42 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum insulated & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer ride
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity—w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Black Cherry painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (2) batteries
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Stowable navigation lights
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions
- Removable bow-floor insert w/designated storage
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel