|| 19 ft
|Hull Material ||Aluminum||Hull Shape ||Deep Vee|| |
|Beam ||8 ft 6 in||Dry Weight ||1730 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||6||Fuel Capacity ||40 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||20°|| || || |
The pick of serious anglers, tournament pros and fishing guides.
When fishing is your business - or a passion you live for - the Targa™ V-18 Walk Thru comes with more standard equipment and unique, pro-level fishing features than any boat in its class.
For instance, a full 8-1/2-foot (2.59 m) beam for unparalleled fishing room above deck - and cavernous livewells and storage below. A set-back transom for faster overall performance.
Tilt steering. Upgraded trolling motor and fishfinder. Onboard battery charger. Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels with non-skid step pads and integrated rod boxes. Bow storage nets. Even a stereo and swim platform.
Features you might not have thought you needed, but we did.
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & HUGE aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Bow panel w/switches & 2 tackle trays
- 4 high-style upholstered seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Cranking & trolling batteries by Interstate® w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 19' 1"
- Bottom width: 88"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 40 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 102"
- Approx. weight: 1730 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3374 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 Persons
- Depth inside: 28"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 23"
- Max. weight capacity: 1650 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 900 Lbs.
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 19' 8"
- Package height: 6' 11"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temperature
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Tall 23" (58.42 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum insulated & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer ride
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity—w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Graphite painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Interior courtesy lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (2) batteries
- Stowable navigation lights
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starbo