MAKO is bringing its legacy of crafting rugged, smooth-riding boats to even more anglers through the Pro 16 Skiff.
Combining an extra-wide 72" (1.83 m) beam with a 15' 10" (4.83 m) hull length, this boat comes with a ton of interior casting room and fishing amenities.
More than that, it features our exclusive Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design, which results in more stability, a dryer-smoother ride in chop, and better load capacity. All with smaller horsepower engines!
That is simply a great all-purpose boat!
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.44 L) cooler
- Aft molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised fishing platform w/non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic glass windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage space
- Stainless steel cleats
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Custom-matched all-welded trailer w/Vault oil bath hubs w/five-year "No Touch" Warranty