- Industry-leading acceleration and top speed out of the box supported by a wide selection of aftermarket products for racing enthusiasts.
- The largest displacement engine in the market.
- Industry’s only race-ready nano-engineered hulls and decks.
- Won multiple IJSBA National and World championships in 2011
- Dominating the Pro Open class on the 2012 IJSBA national tour.
- Premium sport bolstered racing seat design.
- Metallic paint.
- Reboarding ladder.
- Available in Carbon.
The Yamaha FZ Series evokes Yamaha’s world-championship race heritage while ushering in a new era of ultra high-performance design and technology. The dominant force in IJSBA pro racing today, the Yamaha FZR™ and FZS have proven themselves to be the best race-ready watercraft today.
For 2013, the FZ Series includes the two-person FZR™ that features a muscular coupe like profile available in Carbon and the three-person FZS™ that offers the versatility to tow or ride with multiple passengers available in Blue or Yellow.
1.8L Supercharged, Super High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
The heart of the Yamaha FZ Series is the industry’s first and only 1.8L, supercharged engine that is the largest displacement motor ever designed for a PWC. Exclusive to Yamaha, this engine produces awesome raw power, but it is also the most fuel efficient in its class and is optimized to deliver the utmost performance using regular unleaded fuel.
Engine features include:
- Supercharged, intercooled Yamaha 1.8L SHO marine engine.
- Open loop cooling for best performance, reliability and low maintenance.
- High-torque for excellent acceleration.
- Throttle by wire reverse system controls RPM in reverse gear for maximum thrust efficiency.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Low maintenance costs.
Yamaha NanoXcel™ Hull and Deck
The FZ Series features the industry’s first and only nanotechnology-engineered hulls, decks, and liners that are the lightest and strongest in the market today. The result is a state of the art watercraft that is quick and nimble, but with balance and maneuverability that truly connects the driver to the machine.
Also exclusive to the FZ Series is an innovative, three-position telescoping steering column that gives the rider the option to ride seated or standing, depending on where the rider is most comfortable conquering the water.
Hull and deck features include:
- Edge-to-edge inside-lean character that is as exciting as it is precise.
- Large comfortable two-piece seat.
- Adjustable trim control allows the rider to dial in the ride of the craft just the way they want it.
Designed for the rigors of competition with Yamaha’s world-renowned reliability, durability, and high quality of materials, the Yamaha FZ Series continues to exceed the expectations of the most hardcore enthusiasts.